• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Three seasons bottled on the trot.

Think it’s time to ask some uncomfortable questions - is it the manager, the players or both?

4 if you include getting knocked out by Emery in the semi-finals of the Europa league when we finished 8th in the league. This team can't handle the business end of the season, always collapsing in April/May under Arteta. At-least with Wenger we collapsed in February and finished the season strong (chasing top 4 or winning cups).

Ljonin

As good as he’s been, I really think it’s make or break next season.

Another late collapse and you start to ask questions about his personality and how it effects players when the heat is on

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You are so tiresome with your sarcasm in situations like this.

Aren’t you tired of always falling short one way or another? I mean it’s been our story for 20 ****ing years

And you are tiresome with your belief in old folk tales.

Stick to reality, forget what has happened in the past. Pressure matters yes, but this is a new situation with new players.

Still in this, on to the next one.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Consistent as always from Coneboy, bottling it at the end of the season and getting done over by Emery.

I am tired of being right about this club, while you lot were gassing up winning the double after barely scraping past a 41 year old pepe, I was being realistic and said we were going to finish 3rd and thrown out of the CL in the next round.

Do us a favour Arteta, go learn to be a manager at Real Sociedad TONIGHT, not at my club.

Game Over

Sack Arteta, that's what.

Im sure you agree?

Not necessarily, he’s got us to these promising positions in the first place. But how long can you throw away promising seasons at the final hurdle? It’s becoming a pattern.

Also, it’s not solely on him - our key players have often been the biggest chokers.

Don’t claim to have a solution, but surely you can admit it’s slightly concerning?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not necessarily, he’s got us to these promising positions in the first place. But how long can you throw away promising seasons at the final hurdle? It’s becoming a pattern.

Also, it’s not solely on him - our key players have often been the biggest chokers.

Don’t claim to have a solution, but surely you can admit it’s slightly concerning?

If he cant handle pressured situations like you and others claim, why even try?
Get rid of this guy if he is a serial bottler, I mean he will always bottle it right? He'll never get over the line, so why are we wasting time to begin with.

Yes... That's the stupid mentality of this place.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He likes the city rejects too much & that cost us the title basically. Pretty much everyone can see both are embarrassingly bad & yet he keeps on shoehorning them in whenever they are available. Both are grade A cvnts personality wise as well which affects the rest of the team

Ljonin

And you are tiresome with your belief in old folk tales.

Stick to reality, forget what has happened in the past. Pressure matters yes, but this is a new situation with new players.

Still in this, on to the next one.

What are babbling on about.

Sticking to reality is seeing we fall short in the same fashion every season. Lots of these players have been here for the past three seasons and I see the pattern repeating itself.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom