• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
People talking sh*t like the parachute wasn't the best part of Field Day when we were like 7. My manager.

Dune Wow GIF

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
stuff you see at MAGA rallies @Farzad

His new age bs is all PR. He has to show himself as a Super Coach; while not actually winning trophies. Real managers don’t put out this much self serving PR. They let the trophies do the talking

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Sounds like False imprisonment and torture being locked in a room with Mik and under his control for half an hour. Woke mafia attack! Mik Falsely imprisoned young men under his control in lockeroom no less. The torture comes from having to listen to his badly pilfered Tony Robbins speeches

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Nuno Tavares has signed his contract as a Lazio player until 2029 [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom