• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
GM6mROqXMAABVUk

Leaders in compact state, you’ll never sing that
What you talking about? I’ve been belting that one out for years

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

People are dumb. Anyone who doesn't think the Invincibles would ruin Manchester City is out of their mind. Haaland can't handle playing Saliba and Gabriel. Sol Campbell would eat him alive. Kolo would laugh at him trying to outpace him. City let an out of form, fresh off the treatment table Martinelli beat them at the Emirates. What are they doing with Prime Henry and Pires? Declan Rice outplays Rodri every time they meet dating back to Rice being at West Ham. Patrick Vieira would send him to therapy. Let them play a CB at LB and see if Freddie doesn't skin them. Let Doku, Bernardo, Foden or whomever spend the afternoon trying to do something against Ashley Cole.

The Invincibles were the best team on earth in the transition phase in their day and the way you beat Pep has always been a solid defense that can counter quickly when City are pressing for a goal and make a mistake. Just like boxing styles make fights, the Invincibles were the exact kind of team that Pep has always struggled against in addition to being more talented man for man.

Excellent retort!! What makes it sweeter is that this would happen to City exactly as you say it & we still haven't factored in one Dennis Bergkamp & how he could dismantle city's shape with one deft defence-splitting ball.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
No one's asking for him to get the sack. All I want him is to stop trying to be early 2000's tinkering Ranieri & play his best team.

Had he done that against Villa, we'd be lauding him a lot more.

He's lost one game in 2024 where he played Raya, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko, Ødegaard, Rice, Havertz, Trossard, Saka and Jesus. Had Trossard scored that tap in you'd be lauding Mikel for rotating a bit.

Get off your high horse. Sometimes you lose a few. It's not like he rotated and played Nketiah, ESR, Nelson, Kiwior, Vieira.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom