• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mate it’s all been done to death. Some of teams Wenger assembled, on paper, were worth probably more than the teams who were spending more.
:lol::lol::lol: And I’m the Sultan of Brunei.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Come in for my daily forum check, scroll through my first page, see a lot of people responding to someone on ignore...

Look at the messages I'm ignoring...

@Makingtrax is talking about Wenger again.

Log off.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Buzzing for the arteta haters

"He told Ceballos to head it back !!!"

You can quite clearly see the difference in quality with some of our players. Look at Tierney. Imagine someone who can do even half of that on the right hand side as well. Suddenly you transform your right hand side as well as having a sensational left hand side.

Bellerin is SHOCKING.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Buzzing for the arteta haters

"He told Ceballos to head it back !!!"

You can quite clearly see the difference in quality with some of our players. Look at Tierney. Imagine someone who can do even half of that on the right hand side as well. Suddenly you transform your right hand side as well as having a sensational left hand side.

Bellerin is SHOCKING.
Imagine having a manager who can't beat Benfica with this squad. What a disgusting excuse for a manager your idol is. A disgrace. A man who should be kicked out. He's a loser. Imagine supporting this man who has destroyed us.

God, this is what we are now. Losing to Benfica and going out in the Europa League. Wenger got worst squads to top 4, and I hate Wenger.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Imagine having a manager who can't beat Benfica with this squad. What a disgusting excuse for a manager your idol is. A disgrace. A man who should be kicked out. He's a loser. Imagine supporting this man who has destroyed us.

God, this is what we are now. Losing to Benfica and going out in the Europa League. Wenger got worst squads to top 4, and I hate Wenger.

**** off you weirdo.

The two goals we conceded today - free kick given away by Ceballos and a stupid goal given away by Ceballos.

So is that Artetas fault? Pathetic ****.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Its hilarious that you'd have Willock and AMN in midfield ffs, just do one, all you do is post tripe.
Willock in midfield with Partey or Xhaka. It's hilarious you think this would be worst than Disaster Ceballos.

Arteta is the Trump of football. Probably supported Franco too.

Top Bottom