Mikel Arteta: Mid-table Mikel

Do you think that Arsenal should continue with Arteta for the next season?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TornadoTed

I was just listening to the radio the other day and there was a guy being interviewed about his shop that sells books as props to film and TV companies. Their business has gone through the roof since lockdown with people wanting to look 'well read' on their Zoom calls.

Some people asked for travel books to look like they were well travelled, some for the classics to look intellectual but by far the most common request was for books of a certain colour that would match their decor :facepalm:

I can't believe how shallow some people are at times.

Iceman10

Anyway, we should probably stop talking about books before @rich 1990 comes in here and recommends Mein Kampf.
Could be wrong but I think he does actually take this stuff put on him pretty badly instead of with humour. The latest I saw of him on here was him saying he was recovering from an accident or something. Ease up on him maybe.

Blood on the Tracks

nice boost of confidence for the players

I think Arteta's in a no win situation talking about stuff like this.

If he tows the clubs line with PR and says how good the current players are doing and how they're improving, he'll get hammered for being a spineless stooge, as we're 10th.

If he says we're nowhere near good enough for where we want to be ( Which is true), he's throwing players under the bus.

He can't win. He's better off saying nothing. Anything he says will be used as ammunition against him by his detractors.

Macho

Has Trust Issues With Processes
Trusted

nice boost of confidence for the players
I'm sorry but this just pisses me off he talks these big talks and he come fresh from picking up cones.

First of all mate if the club was serious we wouldn't have flipping hired you
and secondly we've never been this low in the table and started throwing games as early as February UNTIL YOU MIKEL FFS.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Not surprised he basically saying little improvement will be made until most of the team quality improves well we all know that it's no secret our team still lack alot only Leno Tierney Partey Saka Auba are untouchable other areas there lot room of improvement Holding Gab Mari even Saliba might be decent but there will be mistakes Bellerin is awful xhaka is average Pepe still has lot to show to get to untouchable araa ESR the same imo and laca is average.

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
I'm sorry but this just pisses me off he talks these big talks and he come fresh from picking up cones.

First of all mate if the club was serious we wouldn't have flipping hired you
and secondly we've never been this low in the table and started throwing games as early as February UNTIL YOU MIKEL FFS.
you already responded to these quotes G 😭

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%