• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

What does my head in are fans saying “if you don’t see the progress we’ve made I can’t help you” or other garbage. We’ve scored 35 goals and we’re in 10th with 11 games to go and apparently I’m blind to so called progress 🤣🤣 this season has been a car crash. Simple as that

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why didn’t Pepe put the ball in the back of the net from 6 yards with the ball gaping?

Because he’s a clown that’s why.

It's a bad miss but he isn't a clown. He did more in his brief time than William has done all season

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
No one cares. Shut up.
Lots of people care though.

You can’t hound Wenger and Emery out of the club and then praise Arteta who is doing a WORSE job.

The biggest trick Arteta ever played on some of you is that you can keep playing Xhaka and David Luiz, keep drawing and losing to the likes of Burnley and Aston Villa and yet it’s acceptable. He’s literally brainwashed some of you.

We are second in the league. And 50-60% of the Utd fanbase want Ole out.

Standards have fallen so low at Arsenal that you accept mediocrity year after year.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Lots of people care though.

You can’t hound Wenger and Emery out of the club and then praise Arteta who is doing a WORSE job.

The biggest trick Arteta ever played on some of you is that you can keep playing Xhaka and David Luiz, keep drawing and losing to the likes of Burnley and Aston Villa and yet it’s acceptable. He’s literally brainwashed some of you.

We are second in the league. And 50-60% of the Utd fanbase want Ole out.

Standards have fallen so low at Arsenal that you accept mediocrity year after year.

You don’t even understand. I’m critical of Arteta plenty. You guys Strawman and attribute a perspective to the forum that doesn’t exist. It’s a huge minority if anyone believes Arteta has only made great decisions in the past 15 months. The majority here have been critical of him plenty.

I don’t think a new manager will just walk in and take this team to top 4. There are lots of issues that needed and need to be taken care of.

What value does it bring to say it Arteta was 20 years older he’d be out? He’s not, so uh.... plus I only said that because invisibility cloak was so disrespectful to me earlier.

Tom349

It was annoying when he bought Willian and benched Pepe before a ball had even been kicked this season but we got used to it, and over time accepted it.

Now Pepe is literally doing everything he can, his current form would have him starting at any of our rivals and he's still benched for Willian. It's becoming inexcusable for even the biggest Arteta fan now.

First time he has been benched for Willian in the league since November 8th but good try.

Latest posts

Top Bottom