• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tactically we always looked the better team since the turn around against Chelsea we were extremely unlucky with some of results but him and squad need to work with cut out these sloppiness after going ahead and failure of managing the game

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel Auba is the type to accept his **** up like a man, and bounce back...despite all those racist ****s in the press in Germany making him out to be a bit of a diva, feel he is much more mature than that.

Feel Auba is the type to accept his **** up like a man, and bounce back...despite all those racist ****s in the press in Germany making him out to be a bit of a diva, feel he is much more mature than that.

Yeah, Auba is more like me. I took my 12 days ban for nothing like a true champ and just stayed away, read books and came back, and sent sorry DM to all the mods.

Not like Manberg who is still creating accounts instead of riding his ban until it's done!

Finesse

I am happy for him today. This game was like an axe on his head waiting to fall. It has bought him time on the minds of some fans to continue his work. Without the errors we can see what he wanted the team to do. Big decisions like using ESR on the LW , something he tried before , was vindicated today. ESR was phenomenal. The decision to throw the rule book and set an example on Auba the captain was a massive one , considering he is our talisman. The manager had to make a decision and send a message he is fair with the team. Anything but a win today would have thrown that call into big question marks. The comments on here even before the reason was known for the omission were despicable. Even when the news filtered , it was not enough. The dilemma must have been enormous but he did not cave into playing his captain and talisman.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, Auba is more like me. I took my 12 days ban for nothing like a true champ and just stayed away, read books and came back, and sent sorry DM to all the mods.

Not like Manberg who is still creating accounts instead of riding his ban until it's done!

Hope your interview went well, buddy...an Arsenal-Mania great like you deserves the best!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he doesn't share it in the media then there'll be 20,000 Arsenal fans baying for his blood because he didn't play his captain in an NLD
Could have just lie about and say it's tactical and share it after the game i feel it's just create attention that not needed specially when the problem is not very big

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The Auba decision was very ballsy especially considering our league position. He would have been finished if we didn't win, particularly as Laca was trying his best to not score. Funny enough it was Pepe who made the difference in the game, maybe he's finally going to start some games.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
We are third since Christmas. I try to be neutral but lean towards Arteta out, but the performances we've shown, if replicated long term, are amazing

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Impressed with his planning today.

This is why he gets a 4/10 for me, he is clearly learning on the job but he is showing us what contributed to his hiring, and his ability to adapt his approach. Not perfect, not good enough, but encouraging.

Well done Mikel.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Seeing Mourinho crying in the post match interview just makes it all the more sweeter.

Mourinho basically set up his team to play against one of the poorest Arsenal sides in the last 25 years the same way Arteta did against Man City :lol:

Hope your interview went well, buddy...an Arsenal-Mania great like you deserves the best!

My interview went horrible but I still hope they look past the first impression and give me a chance. I have the knowledge and am a hard worker. The only thing I know is working 12-16 hours shift reloading freezer trawlers, stacking 20-30 boxes on top of each other until they are in height higher than your reach upwards with your hands. Companies would be lucky to have me!

Good sign though one of my friend, she said she hadn't been interviewed yet and we applied for the same job! Lets go!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Seeing Mourinho crying in the post match interview just makes it all the more sweeter.

Mourinho basically set up his team to play against one of the poorest Arsenal sides in the last 25 years the same way Arteta did against Man City :lol:
839aa665bcf2ebe7f3735d854461705d.gif

Top Bottom