• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

mirrorstare

Every player was on the right mindset today and that's on him, pressing was a joy to watch today. Seems he got coward after the red card though, could have earned more credit for himself there really.

This crossing game is boring af though. Got lucky with Doherty, the deflection, the pen we would have complained about if it was against us. Sending bricks to the attackers in our box statpads the xG nicely but I'm not surprised it consistently fails to give us actual goals.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Apart from the Willian and Elneny subs, I thought he did well today. His tactics were spot on but we were basically unlucky to hit the bar twice and then lucky to get a deflected goal and a penalty that might not have been given on another day. Everyone worked hard and well as a unit-there were no passengers which is a credit to him after Thursday's travels. What impressed me most was how he fielded the Auba questions-he called him a great guy and put the matter in the past. He's had to be ballsy and it's paid off. I feel a bit different about him too after seeing Ode, ESR and Saka all together and playing well. We'll done Mikel hut please get over Willian just a little bit

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
This crossing game is boring af though. Got lucky with Doherty, the deflection, the pen we would have complained about if it was against us. Sending bricks to the attackers in our box statpads the xG nicely but I'm not surprised it consistently fails to give us actual goals.

It's because we don't overload properly.

UltrasID

He proves his stand about anybody.

Also he confirms that nobody is bigger than a club.

Glad with decision about Auba.

Last 15 minutes were awful from players and he got wrong with changes, but in the end great week and victory.

Top 4 is impossible. Europa league is the priority from today.

He needs to rotate squad and get all players ready for Europe.

Saka is obviously too tired. Great victory :love:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Just back from local screening. We controlled for 80 min of the game. Should have been clear by few goals if not for wasteful Lacazette. Same like the earlier nld in the season. They just score wonder goals. We just are too good in big games other than vs city and Liverpool (till now). Full behind Arteta.
My manager!!!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think us Arteta fans probably need not crow until we see where we are at the end of the season. We are 10th after all so even a good NLD win isn't a massive cause for celebrations in the grand scheme of things.

Top 6 and / or a Europa League win and we can say Arteta had a fairly good first full season.

I'm not saying I think he should be sacked if we don't achieve either of those things but it'll have been a below par season for sure.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I think us Arteta fans probably need not crow until we see where we are at the end of the season. We are 10th after all so even a good NLD win isn't a massive cause for celebrations in the grand scheme of things.

Top 6 and / or a Europa League win and we can say Arteta had a fairly good first full season.

I'm not saying I think he should be sacked if we don't achieve either of those things but it'll have been a below par season for sure.
Well aware I'm playing with fire. Knowing my luck it all goes tits up and I get **** shoved in my face.

But I trust we're on the right track for now. EL or bust, as the best we'll do in the league is probably 6th.

Kav

Established Member
Arteta did very well today and no one can take much away from him today. Starting eleven was good. Subs were mixed (Pepe was good, Willian was Meh and Moh came on too late to really judge him).

Tactically we matched them all first half and most of the game except when they went a man down. We ought to have taken control of the game instead of defending the lead. The changes didn’t allow us to retain possession as well as we could have and structurally made us dense but lacking edge. That being said the team performed well all throughout and Arteta deserves all the credit he should get for today’s win.

Once again well done to the entire team.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arteta did very well today and no one can take much away from him today. Starting eleven was good. Subs were mixed (Pepe was good, Willian was Meh and Moh came on too late to really judge him).

Tactically we matched them all first half and most of the game except when they went a man down. We ought to have taken control of the game instead of defending the lead. The changes didn’t allow us to retain possession as well as we could have and structurally made us dense but lacking edge. That being said the team performed well all throughout and Arteta deserves all the credit he should get for today’s win.

Once again well done to the entire team.
Agreed, Mikel got it spot on today and since this fixture is still a big deal to me I'm happy.

The players tried their best to throw the match at times, but the effort was there, I'm glad the Auba thing didn't distract them.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom