• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
If we don’t win Europa this year, he must be sacked. Simple as that.

Unfortunately, you just never know with our unambitious board. The fact that West Ham are 4th with a much worse squad than Arsenal shows that Arteta isn’t the right manager for us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not all of them though, this kit was great imo

View attachment 2491

The first time I saw this shirt, poor Santi was sucking in his gut while wearing it at the kit launch :lol:

The yellow kit in 16/17 was pretty nice by them, a darker yellow with black around the sides.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
rangers-mikel-arteta-battles-for-the-ball-with-arsenals-ashley-cole-picture-id828753822

...the gaffer's first involvement with Arsenal, nice 3-0 win for us from 2003!
What team is that?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He put his hand on Freddie's beautiful face. Freddie leaves Arsenal when Arteta becomes manager. Freddie critical of Arteta on sky. Its all making sense now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I guess, this is bigger than any FA Cup game for Arteta...the prise for winning the Europa is not only the trophy but also Champions League football, while the former just gets you a trophy and Europa League.

So if you look at it like that, then this game is bigger.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Realistically I don't think Arteta's job in going to be under threat this season.

If we go out to Slavia Prague tonight though it just adds additional pressure over the summer and the start of next season ( Where is job will be under more realistic threat you feel)

It's kind of why I'm against giving up on the league and just giving kids run outs. It's not even really about where we finish in the table. Arteta needs to alleviate a bit of pressure. Win 4-5 on the bounce in the PL against weaker sides and it just releases a bit of pressure and might enable more fans to be a tad more positive going into next season. Stringing 4-5 wins together is something we've struggled badly with this season. Now would be a good time to change that up.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Realistically I don't think Arteta's job in going to be under threat this season.

If we go out to Slavia Prague tonight though it just adds additional pressure over the summer and the start of next season ( Where is job will be under more realistic threat you feel)

It's kind of why I'm against giving up on the league and just giving kids run outs. It's not even really about where we finish in the table. Arteta needs to alleviate a bit of pressure. Win 4-5 on the bounce in the PL against weaker sides and it just releases a bit of pressure and might enable more fans to be a tad more positive going into next season. Stringing 4-5 wins together is something we've struggled badly with this season. Now would be a good time to change that up.

In fairness i'd rather go out tonight than lose in the final.

Pyres7

I mean we're only in the EL quarter finals so the FA cup final was a bigger game.

For Arteta this is a massive game though. Surely even his biggest supporters can't defend a mid table finish and getting knocked out to Slavia Prague in the EL quarters?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I guess, this is bigger than any FA Cup game for Arteta...the prise for winning the Europa is not only the trophy but also Champions League football, while the former just gets you a trophy and Europa League.

So if you look at it like that, then this game is bigger.
Yes but we're still three good results away from that game. It's a weird one to quantify anyway.

Top Bottom