Mikel Arteta: Mid-table Mikel

Do you think that Arsenal should continue with Arteta for the next season?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArtetaOut

Prague have disappointed me thoroughly. But this is merely delaying the inevitable as we aint gonna win the EL under Cone Boy and it would be extra sweet if it is Emery doing us a favor in the semis.

dka91

Yeah I agree that he made up for the first leg. Kudos to Arteta for the way we attacked those sheep sh@ggers from the onset.

There were a few periods we looked a little less energetic but I think down periods during a game are normal.

But there are still three games and a lot to play for, so let's see.

AberGooner

Played some excellent stuff tonight. We've seen that in halfs here and there this season but it's all about doing it over a 90 which we did tonight. Hopefully Arteta sees Pepe/ESR/Saka as the blueprint for both now and the future. They all link together so well and an absolute nightmare for a defence to deal with. Partey a Rolls Royce behind them, so comfortable.

Iceman10

It's likely we are going to keep Laca, will end up unstoppable I think. Could be something we look back on 3-6 months later on again but I'm not going to fight it if it happens. It is part of management and tough decisions though, and I would still prefer executing the plan of refreshing multiple positions on the pitch, incl.CF.

Blood on the Tracks

Prague have disappointed me thoroughly. But this is merely delaying the inevitable as we aint gonna win the EL under Cone Boy and it would be extra sweet if it is Emery doing us a favor in the semis.

Plenty of people on here don't rate Arteta or would prefer a different manager but still want Arsenal to win.

You want Arteta to fail more than you want Arsenal to succeed. It's weird.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Stable team and subs make sense that what all I ask for next season if he stay. I appreciate rotate and changing but he need to get his best 11 next season.

ArtetaOut

Plenty of people on here don't rate Arteta or would prefer a different manager but still want Arsenal to win with him as manager.

You want Arteta to fail more than you want Arsenal to succeed. It's weird.
I want Arsenal to succeed as well. But the difference is, I see things in a long term. I don't get carried away by one or two matches and wins over inferior opponents. I was already seeing signs of his incompetency as far back as when people were getting carried away with the 1-0 Sheffield United win. The signs were telling that Arteta is clearly not the one capable of bringing us forward as the past year have also proven. I would rather we get rid of him asap to avoid wasting more time for so-called "rebuilds" over and over again. We've wasted enough time already.

Blood on the Tracks

I want Arsenal to succeed as well. But the difference is, I see things in a long term. I don't get carried away by one or two matches and wins over inferior opponents. I was already seeing signs of his incompetency as far back as when people were getting carried away with the 1-0 Sheffield United win. The signs were telling that Arteta is clearly not the one capable of bringing us forward as the past year have also proven. I would rather we get rid of him asap to avoid wasting more time for so-called "rebuilds" over and over again. We've wasted enough time already.

Yeah well, that's all fine and dandy but we need to get back into the Champions League ASAP to get some financial firepower behind us for the long term.

Winning the Europa League is our root to doing that and you're actively rooting against it. Getting Arsenal back into the Champions League should be more important than waging vendetta's against Arteta. The clubs way more important than him.

Arteta won't be here forever, don't worry.

Latest posts

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%