Mikel Arteta: Mid-table Mikel

Do you think that Arsenal should continue with Arteta for the next season?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kav

As if being 9 points from a team 5 positions higher up the table is something to be proud of with this squad.

How about you start looking at the facts. We’re 9th having played more games than the 2 teams below who can both overtake Arsenal with a single win.

Iceman10

Established Member
Well, we were quite good during the first 30 min. or so. We should have been up by at least one or two goals by then.

You know how it is with this familiar script for Arsenal over recent years. That's part of what makes it boring, or hard to watch, in anticipation of how it will likely play out when we lack the cutting edge. Could see Fulham gradually gaining a foothold even during this period, after the first 10-15 mins.

CaseUteinberger

Cazorla (not Cazorla ffs)
You know how it is with this familiar script for Arsenal over recent years. That's part of what makes it boring, or hard to watch, in anticipation of how it will likely play out when we lack the cutting edge. Could see Fulham gradually gaining a foothold even during this period, after the first 10-15 mins.
I deal with it by trying to be productive while having the game on. Today it was collecting the various documents for my taxes... Lovely stuff!

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
Would you have Xhaka at Wolves?

One hundred percent. He's been your best midfielder this season and arguably one of your best players overall this season. Good under pressure, leader, doesn't shy away from the ball, can actually pass forward. He gets a lot of stick which I think is unwarranted tbh.

Rimaal

Questionable Taste
Trusted
Arsenal's last manager when Arsenal Football Club, was Arsenal Football Club...deserves some respect for that at least...

Also the first manager of the Arsenal Soccer Franchise in the ESL...**** Arteta!

As much respect as the captain of the Titanic.

Macho

Has Trust Issues With Processes
Trusted
One hundred percent. He's been your best midfielder this season and arguably one of your best players overall this season. Good under pressure, leader, doesn't shy away from the ball, can actually pass forward. He gets a lot of stick which I think is unwarranted tbh.
flashing lights sirens GIF by SundanceNOW DocClub

Manberg alert!

Latest posts