• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The line up? He picks the team ffs. Does this man hate us? He really go out of his way to say stupid sh1t every time he speaks. I hope he upset Steve Bruce today and brucey head butts him

Dense comment.

Hes obviously saying the lineup due to injuries and not having a settled 11 for the entire season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Dense comment.

Hes obviously saying the lineup due to injuries and not having a settled 11 for the entire season.
Yeah because other teams don’t get injuries. You are the last person still defending this fraud. He also blamed lack of fans the other day. If he is so dumb that he can’t even understand he is only here because the fans are not in the stadium

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah because other teams don’t get injuries. You are the last person still defending this fraud. He also blamed lack of fans the other day. If he is so dumb that he can’t even understand he is only here because the fans are not in the stadium

I'm not doing anything wrong or defending him. Going after everything he says is ****ing embarrassing. I'm just explaining to you why he's saying that. Because we haven't had a settled squad this season. All teams get injuries, correct, congrats. Doesnt make it less prevalent because its Arteta.

Olivier_Giroud

I'm not doing anything wrong or defending him. Going after everything he says is ****ing embarrassing. I'm just explaining to you why he's saying that. Because we haven't had a settled squad this season. All teams get injuries, correct, congrats. Doesnt make it less prevalent because its Arteta.
Explaining or just twisting his words to suit your agenda?
Surely, by now you would have figure that Arteta has the intelligence of a 4-year-old. What Arteta says is what he means.
He is not a philosopher that scholars needs to dissect his words, which does not need any interpretation. All you need is a comprehension of a toddler.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Willian a squad player on £200k a week.
Cedric third choice RB and LB.

These Kia signings Teta backed are working out great aren’t they?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Explaining or just twisting his words to suit your agenda?
Surely, by now you would have figure that Arteta has the intelligence of a 4-year-old. What Arteta says is what he means.
He is not a philosopher that scholars needs to dissect his words, which does not need any interpretation. All you need is a comprehension of a toddler.

Hes saying we haven't had a settled squad, what part of that do you not understand? You think he's gonna go into detail? It's pretty bloody obvious considering Partey didn't play half a season, Ødegaard has been here for a handful of games and ESR only became available in December. Oh and Tierney's recent injury. Etc etc etc.

Not twisting his words just saying it how it is, unless you've got something else which let's he honest you probably haven't.

silent_shadow

Established Member
I used to believe this guy was a very good coach, but rigid, conservative and a poor man manager.

But as time has gone on I think I was wrong in my assessment. About the first part I mean. There's no evidence to indicate he's a good coach that isn't anecdotal from his time at City. He hasn't improved anyone to any large degree and his great tactical acumen seems to be nonexistant.

As you examine him, it just seems clear he really isn't as smart as he thinks. He speaks well and has that arrogance in his beliefs that can fool you... But really, he's just a dumbass.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Right putting my positive hat on, I hope Auba, Martinelli and Ødegaard have good games in attack, and Luiz and Gabriel play well in defence, cos they should all be in contention for Thursday.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Hes saying we haven't had a settled squad, what part of that do you not understand? You think he's gonna go into detail? It's pretty bloody obvious considering Partey didn't play half a season, Ødegaard has been here for a handful of games and ESR only became available in December. Oh and Tierney's recent injury. Etc etc etc.

Not twisting his words just saying it how it is, unless you've got something else which let's he honest you probably haven't.

Who the hell has a settled squad? What does that even mean. What he's complaining about is just regular travails of management, the same stuff every other manager in the league also deals with.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

One day you gonna look bad at all the defending you done about this man and feel ashamed. I’m gonna pray for you

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
*Arteta puts Saka LB and starts with Willian and we still lose*

"WTF is Arteta doing playing our best attacker at left back!"

Let's be honest, due to the highly strung nature of most in here in particular, any loss with any side thats put out will be blamed on the manager. Just the way it is.
His job is to win football matches. If he plays Willian centre back and Mat Ryan up front and we win then nobody can say anything. We'll they can say something but it won't count for anything.

However while he continues to pick players who quite frankly are failing week in week out and almost losing him his job (ceballos) and keeps losing matches sitting 11th he deserves everything thrown at him. After all.....its not like he's doing the job out of the goodness of his heart. He is being paid millions to be incompetent.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Right putting my positive hat on, I hope Auba, Martinelli and Ødegaard have good games in attack, and Luiz and Gabriel play well in defence, cos they should all be in contention for Thursday.

Wrong thread, but it's ok.

giphy.gif

If we continue going downstream and the management fails to improve on Arteta or hire a cheap ass poor alternative it will be rinse and repeat in a few months

Arsenal fans got tired a decade ago while the best manager in the club's history was managing.
No way they relent and give management a pass for an ex-player who means nothing to them.

At this point, KSE and Josh must be thinking its invest heavily and make the right decisions or bust. Staying and doing ****all is only going to make their investment tumble in value. That's how I'd reason as the owner.

Top Bottom