• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
It’s hard to be a strong Arteta Out when the club has given a job to total newbie, that for me means you’re investing some time into the project, especially when he wins you the FA Cup and doesn’t get great investment from the owners.

You mean zero investment from the owners?

scytheavatar

Established Member
It’s hard to be a strong Arteta Out when the club has given a job to total newbie, that for me means you’re investing some time into the project, especially when he wins you the FA Cup and doesn’t get great investment from the owners.

That's not how things work, Arteta should be judged by the exact same standards that Emery was judged on. "He's a newbie therefore he deserves some time" is never how things work, cause Arteta right now is not a player. He is a leader, and no one in his right mind would want to follow a leader who is "learning". Would you want to work for a boss who is learning how to lead you? So Arteta either makes his mark on us soon or he can expect things to crash and burn worse for him than it did for Emery.

And the owners gave Arteta Partey, a player whom he is struggling to get the best of. So Arteta can't blame the Kroenkes for himself failing.

Kav

Established Member
Most Arsenal fans have never even tasted meat because we have never seen this club lift a European trophy of any sort. How would we be able to judge a half decent steak on its taste when we don’t even know what meat tastes like?

I would be very grateful to the person giving me my first taste instead of giving it the high nose because its supposedly only half decent. You guys talk like we are a big club in Europe when we are really a joke. No wonder the fans at other clubs call us delusional.

You pretty much missed the mark with this. The context of the discussion has eluded you.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Macho knows the info behind the Partey deal. I'm sure he'll be able to explain it better than I could.

It wasn't a straight up Kroenke investment, it was leveraged against the club or something.
You nailed it but it's been repeated bare times lol.

Even if we give Kroenke Partey - that amount of investment in 10 years of being majority owner is piss poor anyways.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Partey deal was made possible by the refinancing and the use of the clubs overdraft.
Kroenkes haven’t put a penny in of their own money. They refinanced for Partey and used KSE as the surety, have since taken out another loan with the Bank of England and have now reported a loss for the second financial year in a row.

The only money this summer will be from sales or further loans.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
You pretty much missed the mark with this. The context of the discussion has eluded you.
No idea what discussion you are part of. I’m part of the “he deserves more time if he wins the EL discussion” and I’m in favor of it.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
No idea what discussion you are part of. I’m part of the “he deserves more time if he wins the EL discussion” and I’m in favor of it.
We are part of the discussion that involves every competition we play in. As far as I know the PL is a pretty important thing. It matters. At least to some people anyway.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
We are part of the discussion that involves every competition we play in. As far as I know the PL is a pretty important thing. It matters. At least to some people anyway.
It’s been an awful season in the PL yet if you win the EL for all practical purposes what’s the difference between 2nd and 17th? All that matters is you are in the CL next season. This season is a write off as far as the PL is concerned.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

In your opinion, in my opinion it was a good deal considering Pepe/Saka/Martinelli.

Naa HairSpray, your were quite negative on the signing initially but it does look like you got more positive after a few days:

Luiz I don't mind, wouldn't want Willian at all though. Not sure there's even a place for him here.

Then after when you got positive:

When you look at it its not a pointless signing if its a 2 year deal on a free. Could be a pretty astute signing.
When you look at it its not a pointless signing if its a 2 year deal on a free. Could be a pretty astute signing.

I'm not sure what prompted the change but yeah......I still think he's sh!t lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom