Mikel Arteta: Mid-table Mikel

Do you think that Arsenal should continue with Arteta for the next season 2021-22?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Malky

Established Member
Daniel Ek is our only chance of getting out this mess, doubful the current higher ups even care to sack Arteta and Edu.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
I don’t want to be over dramatic either but this is how things could get really ugly.

Uninterested owners, novices at DoF and manager. I think unless we change course rapidly we could get relegated within a few years.

Well, either we get a takeover...very unlikely.

Or Stan helps us turn it around...even unlikelier, tbh :lol:

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
And just like that, I’m done.

I’ll watch us if we’re on but no more adjusting my life to fit around our matches. Will watch the odd game and just pick fights on A-M.

Well, at least we were able to become friends before you died inside...God bless, Trills.

Preacher

Always Crying

And Tricky Micky had the bottle to wish for fans comeback. He should pray that it won't happen any time soon.

Even Wenger subtly pointed out that Arsenal have many attacking players capable of scoring goals before 2nd game.

Toby Andrl

Part Time Stuttgart Fan
Trusted ✔️
I don’t want to be over dramatic either but this is how things could get really ugly.

Uninterested owners, novices at DoF and manager. I think unless we change course rapidly we could get relegated within a few years.

Maybe not relegation but surely midtable mediocrity at least. There's so many parallels, though: Inability in all staff positions, bad manager choices, ill wasted money, delusion of grandeur, calculating with and hoping for intl footie before you've done anything, etc.

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Women
Trusted ✔️
Got to him blaming the signing of Pepe and had to rage quit out of there.

How can he not blame Arteta even though he happily admits how poor the Luiz and Holding decisions were? They were his bloody choices!
Such a cop out honestly. They truly underrate our intelligence but know that most fans will lap this stuff up.

We aren’t in the top four due to the ownership probably, but the ownership has nothing to do with us losing to a team we’re better than in every position, nothing, unless you count them hiring Arteta.

Papa Wonga

E0xSkvSX0AEBCBn

The year is 2026, it's been mickeys 2nd year in league 1, and he's just recovering from surgery due to putting on a bit of lump muscle.

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Gallas
Trusted ✔️
Such a cop out honestly. They truly underrate our intelligence but know that most fans will lap this stuff up.

We aren’t in the top four due to the ownership probably, but the ownership has nothing to do with us losing to a team we’re better than in every position, nothing, unless you count them hiring Arteta.

And the actual manager we sacked for being a *** :lol:

It’s as if the universe wanted to clearly demonstrate what a dosser cone boy is that we lost to Emery when he had a worse team.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ✔️
And just like that, I’m done.

I’ll watch us if we’re on but no more adjusting my life to fit around our matches. Will watch the odd game and just pick fights on A-M.

I’ve already started giving some games a miss. The ones I have been watching that are on in the evening have me falling asleep. I dozed off at half time yesterday and woke up around 60 minutes. A European semi-final and the **** has me so bored I fall asleep.

HollandGooner

Established Member
Yes, lets get Allegri who wont do **** at all. When will people just accept our squad is full of average and overpaid wankers? We have an owner who wont invest so it wont make any difference in getting another manager anyway.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ✔️
Sky saying an Arteta news conference coming up. That's a bit earlier than it would normally happen. I wonder what we will hear from him for weekend games?

Latest posts