• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Iceman10

Established Member
A first team manager probably should have considerable input into transfers, structurally things were wrong when Emery was at the helm where he was hard done by, but this whole Edu - Arteta relationship in terms of hierarchy and accountability is just confused, worsened because the two individually are both inexperienced in their roles. Edu is supposed to have his own independent squad analysis and squad development vision, and start asking questions when players like Martinelli are underplayed, Saka is overplayed, tactics are used that he doesn't agree with, etc. The current structure does not have guard rails for Arteta, that he needs for his own sake. This is obvious, but Vinai and others apparently sit by in cushy mediocrity, and do nothing.

I agree with some others that if Arteta is not going to be sacked at this juncture at least review the club structure and update it accordingly. Knee jerk changes from Emery to Arteta obviously did not consider that experience of the two managers was different, as well as both having different profiles from Arsène.

Last edited:

Vicki

Sorry I don't trust the owner and his new servant. I have through this for so many years of false promises. And every time is the same.
Just imagine if Kroenke, as majority shareholder, and now Chairman, tries to merge 2 London Clubs to form a London Super Club? There would be uproar!

Then, when this gets blocked by the Football League, he moves the Club, with help from the Archbishop of Canterbury, to another part of the City, changes the name of the Club and then bribes members of the Football League to get the team promoted to the Top Division ahead of their new neighbours?

Then throws out the beloved Manager and brings in a new, brash type, who wants to change the colours of the shirts and the name of the local Bus Stop and has new tactical ideas that seem a bit Weird?

Gets caught bribing the best players from other Clubs to join us.
Also sells the Team Coach and pockets the cash, and fiddles the accounts to pay for his Chauffeur.

Then gets banned from Football for Life.
I mean he's BANNED from anything to do with FOOTBALL for ever and ever!

Kroenke has a long way to go.

Vicki

Most owners are of dubious character, so I guess given the choice between the stingy Kroenke's or one that is prepared to invest over a £billion like Abramovic, I'd take the latter. :lol: It's the only way to get more than one title a blue moon.
How much money would it take for you to perform a sex act on someone not of your sexual orientation?

Asking for a friend:lol:

Vicki

but look at it this way..... by never wavering in our appreciation of Arsène and the absolute honor it was to watch him lead Arsenal, we savoured every moment of his time....and had 22 years of it.

It was a rare rare moment in time, and what a time it was.

none of the haters ever had that or will ever have that. The kroenke klub didnt deserve him and its good he left, and they can be comfortable in their familiar mediocrity. Mediocrity resents genius, because it shows their excuses to be the hollow compromises they are. Now they are scrabbling around to measure league tables since boxing day.
7674729532_317b315c84_b.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think Trax would feel more comfortable in a glory hole scenario tbh. I don’t think it’s about the money with Wenger.

Vicki

What's going on here? :lol:
It's a philosophical discussion.

Makingtrax inferred that he would have been happy to take Roman's money, stolen from the Russian people, and make our Club into a red and white version of the Chelsea rent boys.

I read that, and wondered how much money it would take for Makingtrax to prostitute himself, seeing as he was very willing to see Arsenal do that.

Most people say 'Not for all the tea in china', or something. lol.
Just wondered though, really, how much it would take.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Or 5 Grand?
Or how much?

How much would it take for you to sell yourself ?
Everyone has their price

:lol: Arsenal sold themselves for a pittance a long time ago. @Makingtrax is saying that Chelsea sold to the the rich man who made Chelsea his mistress, buys her the best of everything, and set her up for life. Whilst Arsenal sold herself to an oafish pimp who made her home a hovel, abuses her daily, and steals her money to feed his habit.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol: Arsenal sold themselves for a pittance a long time ago. @Makingtrax is saying that Chelsea sold to the the rich man who made Chelsea his mistress, buys her the best of everything, and set her up for life. Whilst Arsenal sold herself to an oafish pimp who made her home a hovel, abuses her daily, and steals her money to feed his habit.
It wasn’t a hovel and I did NOT have a habit. Dont do me like that ☹️

Vicki

I've read it all before. My best mate is Chelsea. Or was.

Hand-job for a tenner?

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I remember many people saying we didn’t want Usmanov because he was a crook and that Kroenke was the better option. Wonder if anybody actually believes that now. Who cares where the money comes from as long as the owner is not a convicted crook they all made money by exploiting others anyway.

Vicki

I remember many people saying we didn’t want Usmanov because he was a crook and that Kroenke was the better option. Wonder if anybody actually believes that now. Who cares where the money comes from as long as the owner is not a convicted crook they all made money by exploiting others anyway.
What about having a sporting club rather than a business?
How about spending what you earn?
How about 50 + 1?

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
What about having a sporting club rather than a business?
How about spending what you earn?
How about 50 + 1?
The self sustaining model doesn’t work against competitors on steroids. Only United is capable of generating the type of profits you need to compete at the very top. Usmanov was never going to be a sugar daddy type owner anyway his proposal was to settle club debt to allow us to fully utilize club resources to compete. That would have made the difference 10 years ago or whenever it was Kroenke took over.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That man on the right is the representation of Arsenal fan base right now 🤣

"Can he bring the glory days back?"- "Yes" "Would you like to see him go?" - "Yes" 🤣

:lol:

At least that’s 48 seconds, this constant waffling crap has been going on a while in this thread.

Silent Stan and Mikel Arterrible...it’s time to goooooooooooo.

Top Bottom