• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Lol Arteta should remind the board every week about the discussions they had. Don’t let them leave you out to dry...
Can’t wait to win the PL in 2021! :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nice moment for Mikel to be coming back here as a manager, I’m extremely sceptical about the hiring but it’s clear he’s been the club’s priority as they passed on both Ancelotti and Mourinho.

Hope it’s not too toxic if he struggles out the gate, it’ll be tough. Hope I’m proven wrong in the following years about him. I’d like to think has a big reputation for a reason. COYG.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Emery backs him in a pretty deep interview. o_O

"He really is prepared to make that next jump," said Emery.

"He has been at Arsenal before, he's been in the Premier League and he has been working with Pep Guardiola. I do believe this is a good decision and I would also like it to be a good decision."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50865120

Awww Emery means so well! Such a good guy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta will have such tough job it's important he get really good staff around him and be strong with these current players I'm sure half of them won't be here in summer but the 2nd half of season we'll need to do better

Top Bottom