• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Lacazette can go for all I care, we should try our best to keep Auba for as long as possible unfil either Martinelli can take over permanently or we find a new top striker.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@GoodEbening is one of those posters you hate but would never put on ignore because of the waffle he comes out with.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Looks as if this will be another weekend Arteta can’t get any points. Starting to be a theme with him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

That makes sense...against the likes of Bournemouth, Crystal Palace and Sheffield United, the amount of times we messed up great positions was infuriating.

I imagine that stat is padded a bit from the Chelsea match, when we were down to ten men for an hour.

Also Burnley did miss that sitter against us, but Auba and Laca should have both scored in that game too...stat looks a little dodgy to me tbh.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Shocking stuff ffs, saw this post by accident. At least tag me if you’re going to insult me like this you ****.

Calls you a coward online? I really don’t understand. Is it because you don’t turn all keyboard warrior and ask for his address so you can show him how tough you are?

You should post a no makeup selfie to show him how brave you are.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Philip Schofield came out as gay after 27 years of marriage, incredibly brave.

Baffling really how it's still so hard to come out this day and age. Very, very, very happy Stuttgart's Hitzlsperger is out since years and he's working his job and there's no homophobic abuse or whatever. Everyone loves him as a club legend, no matter his sexual orientation.

Top Bottom