• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Gunners1616

ElQq8scXUAAN0pc

Manberg

Predator
I still remember Ramsey near single handedly rescuing many points for Emery, and things falling off a cliff after Ramsey got injured.

Arteta wanted Aouar and did not get his man.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
And former Gunners captain Koscielny has backed Özil in the furore surrounding his future, telling L'Equipe via Sport Witness: 'As a man, he's a very good person, who got along with all his team-mates.

'He gave a lot, helped sick children. He is a generous person, with whom I got along very well. As a player, he is in my opinion a phenomenon. He can find passes that no one sees, he's a maestro. He can rock a game with incredible passes.'

Koscielny - who played with Özil at the Emirates between 2013 and 2019 - went onto add that the midfielder is a 'real talent' that would only help Arsenal's laboured attack.

The Frenchman said: 'We're both part of the "Arsène Wenger Generation". The coach loved him as a player. It was more complicated with Unai Emery and Mikel Arteta. Knowing him, he must always be professional in training, always on time.

'He is undoubtedly at the level demanded by the Premier League. There is probably a certain case with the club since last year, I hope both sides find a deal that works for everyone.

Even tho I don't think we'd be the most exciting or brilliant attacking side no matter who starts and under this system but I wonder how we'd fare with Ceballos further forward and wider, perhaps on the right or left.

-----------------------------Auba
--------Martinelli------Saka-------Ceballos
------------------Xhaka------------Partey

Or until martinelli is fit have Ceballos left and willian right. At least with saka Ceballos and possibly willian in the side we'd have three players coming central and linking together between the lines with the threat of auba in front. And when martinelli is also playing he can also link up and get in behind too.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Even tho I don't think we'd be the most exciting or brilliant attacking side no matter who starts and under this system but I wonder how we'd fare with Ceballos further forward and wider, perhaps on the right or left.

-----------------------------Auba
--------Martinelli------Saka-------Ceballos
------------------Xhaka------------Partey

Or until martinelli is fit have Ceballos left and willian right. At least with saka Ceballos and possibly willian in the side we'd have three players coming central and linking together between the lines with the threat of auba in front. And when martinelli is also playing he can also link up and get in behind too.

This is quite literally something Wenger would try.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Needs to stop messing about now. Play a proper formation without w*nky CM playing hybrid fullback DMs ffs

That last match has got me proper disenchanted with what we're doing

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Have to play AMN, Elneny, Nelson, Nketiah, Willock, Saka more. These are uncomplicated players who have technical ability. The system has to be designed according to the personnel. First you gather your best players, then you devise a way to play them together. Thats what management is.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
then how come we got screwed in such a predictable way last evening. what is his job description exactly? What difference does he make?

All action CM. Can do everything a CM is required to do well. Unlike say Xhaka who can't do anything a CM is required to do well

TriniGunner

Do you remember how we played 07-12?
We were the English Barcelona and like to pass the ball around having possession. That's wengerball.

Dude, I remember Premier League managers during post match interviews asking how do Arsenal get into their final 3rd so quickly. We used to attack teams for fun. Our offensive transition was less than 20 seconds.

Top Bottom