• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
I found out that his players (at least, the experienced ones), call him Mikel. They used to call Wenger the boss.

What do you guys think? I see pros and cons in both.

Keplaz

I found out that his players (at least, the experienced ones), call him Mikel. They used to call Wenger the boss.

What do you guys think? I see pros and cons in both.

I think it's fine. He's only 38. He isn't much older than the senior players. I don't think it shows disrespect. How many people nowadays don't call their managers by their names?

Wenger is a different man. More old school. And he created a father son dynamic with the players. His stature demanded respect a different way.

Wenger was Master Yoda. And Mikel is more like Obi Wan.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Look what happens when we face a decent organised team, we get bullied this 'run' we've been on has been such a myth. Get out my club.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Why did he rotate so many players? Wasn’t on board with the lineup. Can’t win without ESR, Saka, Tierney etc.

**** way to go out of our cup.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Rafa would never.

Seriously his bondage to average players who've proven themselves to be hopeless will be his downfall. No FA Cup to fall back on means there's a lot of pressure now in terms of saving our league campaign and the EL

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m starting to see what he is doing and is enjoying his football. He doesn’t have the strikers he needs. We really should have gone for Haller

Pop Tart

Established Member
Negative ****ing ****, playing **** like el sideways when partey has hardly played for us. I get resting a few but just so poor. League was over for us but he is picking teams like today shows he is out of his depth . Go

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Negative ****ing ****, playing **** like el sideways when partey has hardly played for us. I get resting a few but just so poor. League was over for us but he is picking teams like today shows he is out of his depth . Go
He needs his payers for his system. To many forward passes

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Willian really shouldn’t be the hill he chooses to die on.

Needs to learn to cut his losses with him. It was a horrible call to give him three years, but one we can hopefully move on from with Kia’s help.

Even if that means signing Neto or something.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Problem now is after some good results we fail our first real test and doubts start coming flooding back in.

novar

I don't see what is there to complain, we get the exact same version of football with our best XI

That means his system is working. Unfortunately for Arsenal, it's ****

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
With ESR, Saka and Auba back in the team I think he'll get results in the next three games. They're all difficult fixtures so he was right to rotate, at that point it's up to the squaddies to take their chance and they didn't.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Also, I’m not Arteta In but he did what he had to do today. Rotated the squad.

Other than Willian and maybe Elneny, I think he did what he could with what we have.

Focus has to be on building form for the league for and the Europa.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Problem now is after some good results we fail our first real test and doubts start coming flooding back in.
Well we had Brighton, West Brom, palace and Newcastle and we did well. It shows we are better than the relegation teams. Now a hard runs wait though

Top Bottom