• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I arent even arsed anymore tbh. When the fans return to games and the crap performances keep coming, he will be gone.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We are the 11th best team in the league in terms of big chances created. 13th in terms of shots on target per game.

blrgooner

Established Member
look this is a football forum. Try to not assume that people here dont understand football and cant get context. We were playing for our lives and leceister was playing for tea. Brendan is a ****head but they have better things to play for these days.
Well so now Leicester have better things to play for. But they still play their 34 year old striker for the whole game yesterday? In fact there are only 2 changes to the team that played in the weekend. Lets not make it look like Leicester didn`t care about winning this trophy. Winning this would have been a huge achievement for them.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Emery probably had similar numbers. We definitely scored more goals under him that's for sure.
The football was absolute turd 8 times out of 10 though. I don’t recall us stringing 2 aesthetically acceptable games together the whole time he was here. Would blow the odd team away now and again though. And then there was that really good performance against Sp**s.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The football was absolute turd 8 times out of 10 though. I don’t recall us stringing 2 aesthetically acceptable games together the whole time he was here. Would blow the odd team away now and again though. And then there was that really good performance against Sp**s.
The only area where Arteta has been definitively better than Emery is the goals conceded. But that is cancelled out by a worse goal scored as well as points per game.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The only area where Arteta has been definitively better than Emery is the goals conceded. But that is cancelled out by a worse goal scored as well as points per game.
I know whose team so I would rather watch though. Still just over a third of the season left anyway. We’ll do the numbers at the end and then decide if it’s progression or stagnation.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Forgive my vagueness. I think it's:

Wenger
Chapman
Allinson
Graham
Mee

So that's at least 6th if he wins 2 trophies in two seasons (plus the Community Shield)

Arteta will never be spoken of in the same breath as any of his predecessors save Bruce Rioch (and he at least had the foresight to sign one of Arsenal's greatest ever players, Dennis Bergkamp)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Forgive my vagueness. I think it's:

Wenger
Chapman
Allinson
Graham
Mee

So that's at least 6th if he wins 2 trophies in two seasons (plus the Community Shield)

Graham is surely above Allinson, no?

Top Bottom