• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

GoonerJay24

Refs. They’re one of the most favoured teams in the league thanks to their dodgy ownership. Don’t even get me started on their title win.

Tbf I agree with everything you say there. But Rodgers is still a better coach overrall than Arteta currently.

Last edited:

Iceman10

Established Member
Good result. Got the kickoff time wrong, slept through it (UTC -8), still waking up with after effects of the night before I won’t go into. Will watch a recording in a bit. Happy for Pepe finally really breaking through in the PL, have seen progress towards this. Happy for Mikel also. More than anything though happy to see Arsenal fans happy.

say yes

forum master baiter
Why you keep posting the since Xmas table? Don’t the previous 5 months count?
Of course it counts.

I’m highlighting the big improvement in our form, which is evident despite some tricky games / bad luck.

Bodes well for the run-in, particularly when the fixtures get easier. E.g. our last 8 games:

- Sheffield United (a)
- Fulham (h)
- Everton (h)
- Newcastle (a)
- West Brom (h)
- Chelsea (a)
- Crystal Palace (a)
- Brighton (h)

Kav

Established Member
Of course it counts.

I’m highlighting the big improvement in our form, which is evident despite some tricky games / bad luck.

Bodes well for the run-in, particularly when the fixtures get easier. E.g. our last 8 games:

- Sheffield United (a)
- Fulham (h)
- Everton (h)
- Newcastle (a)
- West Brom (h)
- Chelsea (a)
- Crystal Palace (a)
- Brighton (h)

If you’re operating at 6 out of 10 of course that is a big improvement on the 2 that you were doing before. People like to make it sound like it is a drastic improvement when all it really is, is us going back to our pre crap levels.
Yes there have been improvements but it’s not like we are in world beating form. Our play has been mostly the same slow and Laboured with the exception of a few games (today’s and the Man U game).

If we can replicate today’s performance on a more consistent basis then I will say there are improvements. However one thing this team lacks this season is consistency. We can’t seem to get a good run of Wins going.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Next month or so is tricky for us, but then we have some very nice fixtures to end the season.

Weirdly I fancy us more in the coming weeks. I think Burnley will be tough if Arteta rests for the NLD and EL triple right after but otherwise we’ll be in the mix.

I don’t know why but we seem to not turn up in games that we should be winning so after GW 30 I’m not expecting us to pick up 24 points down the stretch or anything.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If you’re operating at 6 out of 10 of course that is a big improvement on the 2 that you were doing before. People like to make it sound like it is a drastic improvement when all it really is, is us going back to our pre crap levels.
Yes there have been improvements but it’s not like we are in world beating form. Our play has been mostly the same slow and Laboured with the exception of a few games (today’s and the Man U game).

If we can replicate today’s performance on a more consistent basis then I will say there are improvements. However one thing this team lacks this season is consistency. We can’t seem to get a good run of Wins going.
4 of those wins have come against Newcastle, Brighton, West Brom, Southampton. Leeds are so hit and miss you'd back yourself against them any time. Only the Chelsea and today's game I'd consider as good improvements.

Reactions: Kav

Moah

Every time he puts on a balanced team without Bellerin we play well and win matches, but he always goes back and mess it up. If he can change that he may have hope of getting us to where we want to be.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Of course it counts.

- Sheffield United (a)
- Fulham (h)
- Everton (h)
- Newcastle (a)
- West Brom (h)
- Chelsea (a)
- Crystal Palace (a)
- Brighton (h)
They're all winnable games tbf

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Top job from him today... I’ve been quite vocal about what I feel are his failings, but whatever he’s saying is having the right effect. Outplayed Leicester with the B team, with some good football in there.

Please start Cedric for the rest of the season and then recruit a quality RB this summer. Sell Bellerin.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom