• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

TornadoTed

Established Member
I was just listening to the radio the other day and there was a guy being interviewed about his shop that sells books as props to film and TV companies. Their business has gone through the roof since lockdown with people wanting to look 'well read' on their Zoom calls.

Some people asked for travel books to look like they were well travelled, some for the classics to look intellectual but by far the most common request was for books of a certain colour that would match their decor :facepalm:

I can't believe how shallow some people are at times.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Full quotes. Sounds good imo.
Funny enough I felt the same about this guy when Wenger brought him here in his panic buy shopping spree after the 8-2. Now he's talking like he was an invincible, life is funny.

Iceman10

Established Member
Anyway, we should probably stop talking about books before @rich 1990 comes in here and recommends Mein Kampf.
Could be wrong but I think he does actually take this stuff put on him pretty badly instead of with humour. The latest I saw of him on here was him saying he was recovering from an accident or something. Ease up on him maybe.

Top Bottom