• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

nice boost of confidence for the players

I think Arteta's in a no win situation talking about stuff like this.

If he tows the clubs line with PR and says how good the current players are doing and how they're improving, he'll get hammered for being a spineless stooge, as we're 10th.

If he says we're nowhere near good enough for where we want to be ( Which is true), he's throwing players under the bus.

He can't win. He's better off saying nothing. Anything he says will be used as ammunition against him by his detractors.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

nice boost of confidence for the players
I'm sorry but this just pisses me off he talks these big talks and he come fresh from picking up cones.

First of all mate if the club was serious we wouldn't have flipping hired you
and secondly we've never been this low in the table and started throwing games as early as February UNTIL YOU MIKEL FFS.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised he basically saying little improvement will be made until most of the team quality improves well we all know that it's no secret our team still lack alot only Leno Tierney Partey Saka Auba are untouchable other areas there lot room of improvement Holding Gab Mari even Saliba might be decent but there will be mistakes Bellerin is awful xhaka is average Pepe still has lot to show to get to untouchable araa ESR the same imo and laca is average.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm sorry but this just pisses me off he talks these big talks and he come fresh from picking up cones.

and secondly we've never been this low in the table and started throwing games as early as February UNTIL YOU MIKEL FFS.
you already responded to these quotes G 😭

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

You going again against manager and clearly ignoring the fact that players he was picking was seriously underperforming. He took a while to make change but let's not go quick and blame manager because 75% of result are on players.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Results will improve if Arteta be more ruthless on pitch because we'll know the truth colors of these players we'll know who happy being mediocre and who is willing to give all every game like "Pepe" for example.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
The worst are the Chelsea fans "We got 5 more points the following season winning more matches/points than your invincibles". You can tell their single loss that season at what was back then Eastlands against a City side with such luminaries as Antoine Sibierski, Paul Bosvelt & Sun Jihai stung more than they'd care to admit :lol:

I'm super late to this conversation cause I was looking for posts talking about Mikel and Barcelona but saw this and I'm going to jump in.

Who actually cares how many points you get to win the league? Do you get two league titles for getting 100 points or something?

Opposition fans only downplay the invincible because of how hard it is to do. Ferguson never did it, Mourinho never did it, Saint Pep has never done it.

Meanwhile, how many charlatans have fluked a Champions League?

mirrorstare

Nothing surprising on that last couple of tweets, just discouraging for the club in general.

Arteta feeling confident of staying 9 years here despite his performance is just another sign of his job security. He's Kroenke's holy grail after all.

The line about needing to add a lot of quality reveals he thinks just like Pep, and we will need billions to get a team "worthy" of Arteta. Billions we won't invest of course, but also the sign of a nothing coach.

It makes me think that all we're doing is developing Manchester City's next manager. A small club move, but fitting with the way we're behaving this season.

Alexs

Yeah, Arteta will follow many players before him: learn his trade, develop and get really good here, then go to City or Barcelona just when we least want him to. And then flop.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Nothing surprising on that last couple of tweets, just discouraging for the club in general.

Arteta feeling confident of staying 9 years here despite his performance is just another sign of his job security. He's Kroenke's holy grail after all.

The line about needing to add a lot of quality reveals he thinks just like Pep, and we will need billions to get a team "worthy" of Arteta. Billions we won't invest of course, but also the sign of a nothing coach.

It makes me think that all we're doing is developing Manchester City's next manager. A small club move, but fitting with the way we're behaving this season.

Arteta never said he was confident of staying here for 10 years.

He basically said in an ideal world if things are going well at a club, on and off the pitch, why would he want to leave a job. Any manager would say the same.

So Arteta's going to be here for 10 years? But we're also just developing him for Man City? Doesn't make sense.

Top Bottom