• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

mirrorstare

I can't blame him for the rotation, we all know the league is done anyway so why not. Sucks the Chambers experiment failed, but needed to be tried at some point.

But having the entire strikeforce on form and still not outplaying a tired, overexerted Burnley? That's peak Artetaball right there.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Blame Xhaka and the refs all you like, but we had enough time to turn it around. This isn't a repeat of Wolves where we were great for 100% of the first half.

Arteta HAS to do better with what he's got, lads and lasses.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Not looking good. We're so incapable of putting a run of results on the board, drives you mad.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I just can't understand it, one game we look brilliant and the next we can barely take our chances - I mean I get rotation but some of the changes he makes really irks me.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Burnley have the worst attack in the league, how did they create so many chances?

Dyche was more proactive in getting his subs in. Mind you, I don't think Arteta's subs were the wrong ones overall, just the timing of them could've been much better. Pepe should've been in at the start of the second half.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Some of you are just itching for us to get a bad result, so you can dig out Arteta...it's so cute :lol:
giphy.gif

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Some of you are just itching for us to get a bad result, so you can dig out Arteta...it's so cute :lol:
Or maybe, just maybe, some fans thinks it's shambolic that we've taken 1 point from Burnley this season. But yeah that would make too much sense.....

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Or maybe, just maybe, some fans thinks it's shambolic that we've taken 1 point from Burnley this season. But yeah that would make too much sense.....

#TrustTheProcess

Camus

Trusted ⭐
So refs don’t impact the game at all?

we are fighting up hill against refs every game. It makes a difference.
We're fighting an uphill battle against our comical defending, at times dreadful attacking play and non-existent finishing.

If just ONE of the following happened then we take 3 points from this games:

1. Not defending like an U-11 Powerleague side
  2. Finish the uncharacteristically overabundance of clear cut chances we created
Refs are an issue, no one is disputing that. But they are nowhere near the MAIN issue, we have far more pressing concerns that are actual within our control that we can actively change and improve.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom