• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

say yes

forum master baiter
It’s normal though, no? Especially in this social media era, once a part of the fan base has turned on the manager then he’s going to get blamed for everything.

In terms of this season he has no credit in the bank either as we’ve spent all season in midtable, so frustration comes into it.

But for me, I can’t kill him for today. We done a lot right and game should’ve been won by the players.
Yeah it’s normal, and it’s to be expected, but it’s still not right.

Maybe I’m just an old man raging against the machine. But I hate this social media rage & rush to judgment.

Kav

Established Member
What's foolish about it? And aren't you the guy who pretended to be an expert lawyer who had your own firm on here once and then got the law all wrong?
Aren’t you the one who been to law school and passed the bar and can tell us how contract law work? Go on since you can tell us about how these legal principles work.

If you honestly believe that we played well then you’re just as delusional as the other Arteta stand.

Last edited:

Legend14

Established Member
We did not play well today, we lacked passion, we played slowly, and we weren’t clinical. This was clear.

Not sure how much blame can be put on the manager since the performance was the opposite of our play last week. I doubt that he managed much differently in one week. Maybe Burnley did something different that he didn’t adjust to?

Still 90/10 for me. The players have to play better to get results when the lineup and strategy are good enough.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
this season will go down in Arsenal folklore as the season without hope. We just drifted and drifted and nobody ever believed we were in any of the races.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The media loves him, despite him not really having any time for journalists.

The players love him, despite him constantly saying he needs better players.

What a guy :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There is a good coach in him, but he is too raw right now.

I wish he had got some experience with another team like Fulham or Soceidad before coming here. Too much presuure.

Top Bottom