• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
No. Only players brought when Arteta here are Partey Mari Cedric Gabriel the others are not his.
Willian, Ceballos and Ødegaard as well. He's also sold/loaned a number of players and most of those where playing in a side that at this point last season was higher in the table than we currently are. So it's much more his squad now and yet we still aren't progressing. Worrying.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Told Pepe Don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your skills, you better disappear
He's signing Willian and his work rates really clear
So beat it, just beat it

Trust the process man, just be a Mik stan
Don't cry about results, don't be a @Macho man
"but like Every game is tough, and us fans have had enough?"
Just beat it,
"but Arteta's so bad?"

Just beaaaaat it (child), beaaaaaat it (lol)
"Why we keep getting defeated?"
But Signs of improvement, but signs of fight
"it doesn't matter if we're still sh*te"
Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it, uh)

Ffs Trilly, the lol bit almost had me spit my cereal, you child.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My first request of Arteta is to get rid of Xhaka and bellerin upgrade these positions and we'll be in better shape i feel these 2 positions just stopping us playing our offensive game and not to mention both players capable of f**k things up.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My first request of Arteta is to get rid of Xhaka and bellerin upgrade these positions and we'll be in better shape i feel these 2 positions just stopping us playing our offensive game and not to mention both players capable of f**k things up.
Leno, Gabriel, Tierney, Partey, Saka, Aubameyang.

They’re the only top four quality starters we have at the club. After that you have the likes of Ryan, Cedric, Holding, Khali, Pepe, ESR and Martinelli who are acceptable squad players if the first eleven is top quality.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

They’re the only top four quality starters we have at the club. After that you have the likes of Ryan, Cedric, Holding, Khali, Pepe, ESR and Martinelli who are acceptable squad players if the first eleven is top quality.

Your opinion on mid table mik as a whole after 18 months?

I was a believer after the FA Cup win, but the beginning of this season broke. I've seen things.

Willian, treatment of Pepe and Saliba, among other things were the cherry on top.

We do look more secure overall when it comes to defending, won some big games... But the amount of league defeats and the 10th place we currently sit at are a big warning sign.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

That idea would work if Villa, Everton, West Ham etc weren't ahead of us. Teams with lesser squads are way ahead of us in terms of points and performances. So the idea that we are operating with a severely limited squad is rubbish. This squad is every bit good enough to be competing for 4th/5th/6th.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Agree with you should build team around saka Tierney Gabriel because they the future in our club

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

You got to wonder when these c**ts will learn they all came from forcing playing from back if mikel demand that always then he should take blame too i don't like you forcing things when you been pressed high

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Agree with you should build team around saka Tierney Gabriel because they the future in our club
They are only the future of the club if in the next 12-24 months we wre in the CL. These players are not resigning themselves for mid table finishes for too long. This is another point that people are missing when say oh we need to give Arteta time etc etc.

There is a limit on how long we can hold onto top players for. I reckon we have next season to get into the CL. If not the gap becomes bigger and the task harder and longer. And no player is going to hang around if Barca/City/Real/ come knocking.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Your opinion on mid table mik as a whole after 18 months?

I was a believer after the FA Cup win, but the beginning of this season broke. I've seen things.

Willian, treatment of Pepe and Saliba, among other things were the cherry on top.

We do look more secure overall when it comes to defending, won some big games... But the amount of league defeats and the 10th place we currently sit at are a big warning sign.
Like you and most I wanted it to work, but he’s turned out to be a massive hypocrite and maybe even a fantasist. Players like Willian and Luiz get 20 games even if they’re **** for the majority whilst younger players like Willock, Nelson or even Pepe get two games to play like Messi or they’re benched for months.

But if you just look at his football, he wants to play like Man City, he talks about them all the time and how far away we are, yet he clearly knows we’ll never be able to spend like them. So why is he insistent on playing a style of football that needs the best players in the world to implement?

Unless he changes he’ll be gone soon, he ain’t getting £200m to spend every window.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I don't fear any team n this Europa League, tbh...all very beatable (as our we, tbf) it's definitely a winnable comp for us, but I'm a positive kinda guy I guess!
I'm only fearing we beat ourselves we nearly did it against Benfica we likely won't face top quality team in europa until semi final.

teamsoutheast

You got to wonder when these c**ts will learn they all came from forcing playing from back if mikel demand that always then he should take blame too i don't like you forcing things when you been pressed high
You can't blame Mikel if players make poor decisions and lose concentration. Most clubs are playing out from the back now because it allows far more space further up the pitch. When we do it good, it looks beautiful and you must admit we have been much better at it since we started it under Emery.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The season isn't a write off for man City. It isn't a write of for Leciester. Or United. Or Chelsea. Or Villa. Or West Ham. Or Liverpool who have something to play for to ensure they don't sink like us.

Its only a write of for us because we are 10th and not improving and instead of blaming the person who would get the blame 99% of the time some fans are clutching for excuses.

Corona Virus, he hasn't got every single player he wants, etc etc. All the other teams above have had the same problem.

What he has shown is he can not get results. Consisitent results.

Chelsea were on the slip and Tuchel changed system, changed starting 11 to get the best out of his system and what happens? They get results.

There is 0 excuse for Arsenal football club to be 10th. The only excuse is poor performances, poor results and making mistakes. And ultimately that falls on one man. The manager.
Didn’t say anywhere it was an excuse. I just said on the balance of probability he will be here another season. Right or wrong the big picture is the state of football and the world right now is a factor in that.

I think begrudgingly, you probably agree with this. You can keep being upset though, but it’s no good for your blood pressure matey.

I agree it’s far from perfect, but I think we have improved from the turgid football devoid of any chances that saw us flirt with relegation earlier in the season. Yesterday we hit the post twice, missed two gilt edged chances and had an outrageous descision against us, but in the end we got what we deserved and I don’t really have any sympathy.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
You can't blame Mikel if players make poor decisions and lose concentration. Most clubs are playing out from the back now because it allows far more space further up the pitch. When we do it good, it looks beautiful and you must admit we have been much better at it since we started it under Emery.

Yes i understand that it'll be lot of mistakes doing that but i don't like we forcing it when there 3-4 guys pressing in your box and very close to GK just kick it long.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The errors come from us being too cautious and always pass back. No team in the league plays between keeper and cbs as much as we do

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You can’t blame him for their mistakes. You can blame him for selecting them no matter how bad they are or how many times they **** up. Xhaka and Luiz are in the same bracket as Mustafi and Kolasinac. Those four will ALWAYS let you down.

The likes of Bellerin, Holding and Elneny are just rubbish, their level isn’t what we need, but they don’t actively lose us games on their own like the four musketeers.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom