• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Legend14

Established Member
I know who have been consistently anti-arteta (win or lose) and have provided fair arguments over the season. Others come out of their holes after losses with random, irrelevant comments.

Last edited:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Do you think changing the formation will solve our problems? How so? 10th place isn’t because of the 4-2-3-1 formation, its because we don’t execute.
You can probably drop someone like Xhaka if you change formation and pull Ødegaard back into CM. That way you get more control of the game and one less idiot on the pitch.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I know who have been consistently ant-arteta (win or lose) and have provided fair arguments over the season. Others come out of their holes after losses with random, irrelevant comments.

The thing is Arteta supporters call people like me hiding in hole until he loses. The problem is we can't come here singing his praises for periodic wins over teams we should be beating.

Especially when we have seen that these periodic wins are usually followed by flat performances. Which indicates that the only reason we won the match is because on that given day we played better. However to judge a team properly you have to look at every game. And right now Arteta is failing.

A the odd win over Chelsea, United or Leciester doesn't make it OK to take 1 point from Burnley/Villa/Wolves.

Where you are and finish in the league gives a clear indication of how successful the manager and team has been.

Overachieving would have been 3rd/4th.

Par would have been 5th/6th/7th.

Anything below that is complete and utter failure. All this. We are improving. If we are improving results improve. If we are playing so much better now than before we shouldn't be desperately needing at 87th minute winner to beat the worst Benfica side in probably my lifetime.

We shouldn't be drawing with Burnleys. We shouldn't be playing for nothing in the league by March. Emery fcked it up in the last few games and people were raging. So close but failed. However this is 10 times worse. Not competitive at all.

say yes

forum master baiter
Oh look you're still going. This is what you said:

Unsurprisingly, despite the interesting claim that you're being "fair and reasonable", he hasn't called them crap *once*, let alone "at every opportunity". I don't understand why you're so desperate to make this up?

The only quote anyone has provided so far (still nothing from you) was an interview from December where he said he wanted to improve on 5-6 "positions" to play the way he wants consistently. Do I really need to keep spelling this out for you?

1. That's not calling anyone crap.
2. He doesn't specify any individual, specific position, or even whether it's starting level or depth he wants to improve. So I don't see how any individual is going to react badly to that.
3. Our performances and results have massively improved since that December interview and there's not even a sniff of disquiet in the squad, so nobody seems to have interpreted it like you want them to have.
4. It's bleeding obvious we need to improve 5-6 positions (at least), and you'd be slaughtering him if he said any different.
5. Again. That's not calling anyone crap.

We done now, or do you want to keep digging?
You going to respond to this @Macho ? Would love to see you substantiate your claim that Arteta has been calling the players crap at every opportunity.

Or was your whole "fair and reasonable" thing just an act?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Can anyone tell me if HairSprayGirl or whatever he is called is still around on the forum. Tried searching for him but to no avail. Wouldnt surprise me if he deleted his account and set up a new one to save himself from the embarrassment.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I can see the point of some wanting to give more time to him. In some way you are right. But are you sure he is going to keep better and better and reach CL?

I admit team got better defending but man, our defense was disaster with Emery. But we are still a disaster attacking. Being realistic, a good manager could do top 4 or EL with Pepe, Auba, Saka, ESR, Partey, Ceballos, Tierney, Gabriel and Leno. Even Laca can do a job.

A good manager could do much better use of Saliba, Martinelli, AMN, Nelson and Balogun.

That's why I really think he is not the right. If I would have to take the decision, I would bring Erik Ten Hag to appoint for and Ajax/Monaco project. Get some young players from Ajax with him, and give him some time to compete for CL. Release some money in high wages and use it for the future. But with Ten Hag.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I know who have been consistently ant-arteta (win or lose) and have provided fair arguments over the season. Others come out of their holes after losses with random, irrelevant comments.
I loved Arsène for all those years of top 4, and exciting football. I supported Unai when he came 5th, I'm critical of Arteta for being mid table.

Can you see the pattern?

GDeep™

League is very weak
How much more time you think he should get?
This summer and into next season. That’s fair and very reasonable, means he had two summer windows, and 1.5 seasons behind him - so next season he performs or he goes.

I would be more tough on him if we had backed him with a great squad or he was an experienced manager.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

_101605291_wenger_arteta_rex1.jpg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
27 points from top, 12 points from relegation spots

Villa, West Ham, Sp**s, Everton all above us

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
It's a damn shame. If we know the inevitable, why persist and ruin next season too? I'm become pessimistic as an Arsenal supporter now and I hate it. I always go into every season with teh delusion of winning the league.

I've become a realist now as it's hard to see us winning anything when we play such an awful style and continue with the same ****.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Really good read at the minute, love watching @say yes in action. Then you have @Oxeki actually posting some decent stuff and really growing as a poster.

Nice use of the table feature as well Say Yes.

Rock you in your face, stab your brain with your nose bone
You all alone in these streets, cousin
Every man for they self in this land we be gunning and keep them shook crews running, like they supposed to
They come around but they never come close to
I can see it inside your face, you're in the wrong place
Cowards like you just get they whole body laced up
With bullet holes and such, speak the wrong words man and you will get touched

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Rock you in your face, stab your brain with your nose bone
You all alone in these streets, cousin
Every man for they self in this land we be gunning and keep them shook crews running, like they supposed to
They come around but they never come close to
I can see it inside your face, you're in the wrong place
Cowards like you just get they whole body laced up
With bullet holes and such, speak the wrong words man and you will get touched

We gon' pull up with them sticks and hop out with them choppers
Walking out the ten in blue Balenciagas
I caught an opp, now I got blood on blue Balenciagas
Up that forty, let that pistol sing a melody
**** all of that talking, we can go to war
Leave your brain marinating on the boulevard
I got something that'll put you out your misery
Seven point six two, five point five six's, two-two-three

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You ain’t a crook son

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You ain’t a crook son

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

say yes

forum master baiter
You seen what Baleciagas are bringing back?
2C50FDCC-0C06-438B-86B1-AC71079DE491.jpeg
:shivering:

Latest posts

Top Bottom