• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

This is all last month mikel need to stop forcing it to play from back. Not in position throwing the games

Iceman10

Established Member
Good first half, despite the slopyness.

Second half much more of a mixed bag. I’m done with Ceballos.

Good subs though, can’t really argue with that. The Elneny made sense because Dani is just not that good/press resistant and we’d lost the midfield after Partey had to come off.

It would’ve bugged me if Pepe wasn’t introduced along with him and that’s all I can ask, really (though Pepe should be starting).

I’m not sure you risk Parthey on the weekend, though. At least not for a full 90.

If Partey was carrying something right from the start it would help explain a lot because I thought our CM was pretty weak all the way through until later on when space opened up.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just don’t enjoy this tippy tappy bollocks, it works for City because they’ve got the players to play that way. We literally give goals away every game due to the lack of ability in the squad.

Arteta is to blame for insisting with it despite the harmful results.

mirrorstare

Awful way to beat the ghost of Olympiakos but congrats to Arteta for eventually doing it.

Plenty to criticize today, but starting a Willian that is delivering an assist per game was good and so was his other criticized decision in the lineup. I'm glad he doesn't believe this nonsense about Cedric being better than Bellerin.

Game management wise thought subbing Partey off to take care of his fitness was the correct idea despite what happened after and of course, the inspired decision to bring Elneny to kill the match

The rest was just poverty, Olympiakos put us into a lot of trouble having to do almost nothing. Really feels better teams will murder us if we keep playing this way.

Just don’t enjoy this tippy tappy bollocks, it works for City because they’ve got the players to play that way. We literally give goals away every game due to the lack of ability in the squad.

It is a difficult thing to coach and will probably take a long time but hopefully, we will be rewarded in the end by sticking with the game plan!

Remember even Pep struggled with these things in his first season with City.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It is a difficult thing to coach and will probably take a long time but hopefully, we will be rewarded in the end by sticking with the game plan!

Remember even Pep struggled with these things in his first season with City.
I cry myself to sleep at the state of the club mate. Might need to stay a few weeks in your cabin.

say yes

forum master baiter

Did you see his post-match interview? Seemed genuinely quite angry about it.

Not seen that from him before.

Iceman10

Established Member

This is all last month mikel need to stop forcing it to play from back. Not in position throwing the games

He’s going to persist, like it or not, he is just doing what City and Liverpool are doing and he will double down on the training pitch. I don’t like excuses of players not being good enough because we can’t replace them all, but still.

Start by telling your players to stop forcing play from back.

It is difficult for sure to play out of the back with terrible passers like Leno, Ceballos, and Luiz, and players that struggle under pressure like Xhaka. But we are getting better at it with every game.

Just need to be smarter about it and keep improving on it!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom