• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

TinFish

Clear as day he has poor man management. Discipline Auba by not starting him only to have him come on as a sub when we are chasing a result?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Great stuff today. Didn’t think the subs were that bad, if I’m honest... that is until I saw Elnenester as our CF.

We completely lost control of the match after Lamela went off, which is strange.

say yes

forum master baiter
Too many Jackie Weavers on this forum IMO.

Win or lose today, my point will be the same.

Read-them.png
Retweet. We're quite good.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Very very well done. Players sh*t themselves late on though but that's on them.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Fantastic performance, did everything right today even if the players were doing their best to ruin it at the end lol.. First half especially was very encouraging, hopefully we’ll continue to build on that.. Starting to see more and more stuff I like.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
An excellent week for Mikel, one of our best performances of the season and he got it tactically spot on I feel today. Could see how frustrated he was with the team the last 20 mins, I'm sure he will work on it with them.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Credit to Mikel he made the big call with Auba which I for the record agreed with (not the way Arteta let it out though).

Other than that got the team spot on and we did more than enough to win.

Very happy, the only fixture in the calendar I care about - thank you boys.

Reactions: Kav

Latest posts+

Top Bottom