• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You just like to twist fact, don't you?

Trilly told you Pepe was statistically one of the best dribbler. You claimed it was false. Then when you were proven wrong with fact, you start banging on about intangible stuff that only you can see.

A better player has Pepe playing better than this. Since mikel came here, this team has become a graveyard of talent.

Neto will be buried if he comes here. And I'm fairly certain you'll be one of the first to call him 'not good enough' in order to absolve Mikel of any culpability.

Its funny you should say that.

Do you know who's top of the list of the best statistical dribblers this season? Adama Traore. One of the more average dribblers in the league, however he beats players through sheer pace and power, so he's up there. You know who else is in the top 4 dribblers in the league? Lookman and Zambo Anguissa. So I assume because the stats say so, you also think Zambo Anguissa is one of the best dribblers in the league? Better than Salah? Better than Zaha? Better than Grealish?

What exactly are you basing that on then? I'd like to know. Because Pepe was also poor under Emery, in fact he's been better under Arteta. He might just not be right for this league? Saka has been outstanding under Arteta so your argument is about as dead as your posting.

I know you dislike my opinions, but for the love of God formulate a decent argument instead of going on the offensive and instead of just jumping on the back of someone else's argument against mine.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I find it hilarious people like @Makingtrax are using Auba to try and bury Arteta. Auba was fantastic under Arteta initially and won him the FA cup. He isnt suddenly rubbish because of Arteta ffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure what goes through some peoples heads on here. Specifically with Pepe. The guys talented but for the love of God Arteta can't teach him to adapt to the league if he simply can't.

Iceman10

Established Member
I find it hilarious people like @Makingtrax are using Auba to try and bury Arteta. Auba was fantastic under Arteta initially and won him the FA cup. He isnt suddenly rubbish because of Arteta ffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure what goes through some peoples heads on here. Specifically with Pepe. The guys talented but for the love of God Arteta can't teach him to adapt to the league if he simply can't.

1) I don’t have any problem with Arteta not arranging a chat with Auba to explain why he was dropped. If anything, the criticism is more about special treatment of some senior players, which undermines a supposed meritocracy and equal treatment when it comes to culture supposed to be fostered among our up and coming players.

2) On Pepe, I don’t get the trashing. He is developing and adjusting, just not as fast as one would like perhaps, but I will not write him off, still think he could come good for next season. There is no excuse for Willian being so high up the pecking order though. If Pepe is going to be criticised, the persistence with selecting Willian, including for against Slavia, deserves more scrutiny than Pepe does.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What do you think has gone wrong this season? Players are way better than 12th.
It's all been said. We started **** because the way we set up and certain players weren't performing. Then we changed it up and players started performing. We've dipped again lately and to make matters worse, individual errors are costing us as well. It's all on your manager though at the end of the day. He carries the can. Of course we're a better squad than 9th or 12th. We've shown that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsène was the Ric Flair of managers tbh...stylin' and profilin' all the way!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love how many people defended Arsène's handsome-ness.

Fan base finally pulling together for a good cause for once!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Love how many people defended Arsène's handsome-ness.

Fan base finally pulling together for a good cause for once!
I often daydream about that scene in Indiana Jones where Ford lectures a class and a girl have written "love you " on her eyelids. Arsène being the teacher and me the girl ofc

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Their are women I know who are in and around my age who absolutely lust after Wenger ffs.

Top Bottom