• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Stable team and subs make sense that what all I ask for next season if he stay. I appreciate rotate and changing but he need to get his best 11 next season.

ArtetaOut

Plenty of people on here don't rate Arteta or would prefer a different manager but still want Arsenal to win with him as manager.

You want Arteta to fail more than you want Arsenal to succeed. It's weird.
I want Arsenal to succeed as well. But the difference is, I see things in a long term. I don't get carried away by one or two matches and wins over inferior opponents. I was already seeing signs of his incompetency as far back as when people were getting carried away with the 1-0 Sheffield United win. The signs were telling that Arteta is clearly not the one capable of bringing us forward as the past year have also proven. I would rather we get rid of him asap to avoid wasting more time for so-called "rebuilds" over and over again. We've wasted enough time already.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I want Arsenal to succeed as well. But the difference is, I see things in a long term. I don't get carried away by one or two matches and wins over inferior opponents. I was already seeing signs of his incompetency as far back as when people were getting carried away with the 1-0 Sheffield United win. The signs were telling that Arteta is clearly not the one capable of bringing us forward as the past year have also proven. I would rather we get rid of him asap to avoid wasting more time for so-called "rebuilds" over and over again. We've wasted enough time already.

Yeah well, that's all fine and dandy but we need to get back into the Champions League ASAP to get some financial firepower behind us for the long term.

Winning the Europa League is our root to doing that and you're actively rooting against it. Getting Arsenal back into the Champions League should be more important than waging vendetta's against Arteta. The clubs way more important than him.

Arteta won't be here forever, don't worry.

ArtetaOut

Yeah well, that's all fine and dandy but we need to get back into the Champions League ASAP to get some financial firepower behind us for the long term.

Winning the Europa League is our root to doing that and you're actively rooting against it. Getting Arsenal back into the Champions League should be more important than waging vendetta's against Arteta. The clubs way more important than him.

Arteta won't be here forever, don't worry.
The thing is, with him in charge, we not winning the EL is a given. You can screenshot this and take my word for it. And when that happens, you cronies will find some silly excuses for him again lmao. We are only wasting more time with unfortunate results that aid in prolonging his tenure.

Legend14

Established Member
Did we come full circle on the experimentation up front and back to the previously proven and successful

Laca
Pepe ESR Saka

?

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

The thing is, with him in charge, we not winning the EL is a given. You can screenshot this and take my word for it. And when that happens, you cronies will find some silly excuses for him again lmao. We are only wasting more time with unfortunate results that aid in prolonging his tenure.

I want Arsenal to win matches, if that makes me a crony, so be it.

You actively want Arsenal to fail and be harmed just so you can say you were right about Arteta not being a good manager.

Maybe I'm right and he's going to be a very good manager. Maybe you're right and he'll never be any good. But he could win the quadruple next season and you'd still hate him. So it is what it is. We're not dealing with logic here, just a visceral dislike.

So it's a pointless debate.

ArtetaOut

I want Arsenal to win matches, if that makes me a crony, so be it.

You actively want Arsenal to fail and be harmed just so you can say you were right about Arteta not being a good manager.

Maybe I'm right and he's going to be a very good manager. Maybe you're right and he'll never be any good. But he could win the quadruple next season and you'd still hate him. So it is what it is. We're not dealing with logic here, just a visceral dislike.

So it's a pointless debate.
That's BS and you know it. You are an Arteta fanboy masquerading as an Arsenal fan. You do nothing but find excuses for his ****ty performances all season long. I can't wait for the end of season, to see the likes of you either disappearing or continue keep finding even more ridiculous excuses for his failure. It will be quite a spectacle :cool:

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

That's BS and you know it. You are an Arteta fanboy masquerading as an Arsenal fan. You do nothing but find excuses for his ****ty performances all season long. I can't wait for the end of season, to see the likes of you either disappearing or continue keep finding even more ridiculous excuses for his failure. It will be quite a spectacle :cool:

Mate, I was supporting Arsenal before Arteta was even a footballer, I don't have any strong emotional attachment to him. I got over Wenger being sacked, I'm not going to lose a wink of sleep when Arteta leaves.

I voted 6 on the poll I think, so yeah I'm generally in favour of him, though I've been and am critical of him at times too.

You have a weird hatred of the guy that you're blinded by, that's your problem. I don't really care anymore.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
See what happens when you don't try and turn simple maths into quantum physics. Play your best players in their best positions against weaker opposition and most of the time you will win games.

ArtetaOut

Mate, I was supporting Arsenal before Arteta was even a footballer, I don't have any strong emotional attachment to him. I got over Wenger being sacked, I'm not going to lose a wink of sleep when Arteta leaves.

I voted 6 on the poll I think, so yeah I'm generally in favour of him, though I've been and am critical of him at times too.

You have a weird hatred of the guy that you're blinded by, that's your problem. I don't really care anymore.
I‘ve been incessantly critical because this season has largely been a disaster. You on the other hand blame the players every time and refuse to place responsibility on Cone Boy whenever we do poorly so often this season. There are countless examples of I've said. Anyone can see that just by glancing at your thousands of daily posts groveling to your Idol. You have a unhealthy fetish with regard to Arteta.

I've been to countless forums and one thing I've learnt is to not engage in silly merry-go-rounds with fbs like you. People like you can only see the light and embrace reality when you suffer the hard way, when we end up with disappointment at the end of the season. We'll talk again then.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom