• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Should've kept the same lineup, gotten the goals and continuity and subbed people off.

Not reaaaally blaming him for Laca, but Elneny-Ceballos is just the stuff of nightmares.

Nothing to celebrate today. Fullham are comically bad and we should've won this.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
If we were owned by the corrupt Russian oligarch; Arteta would be sacked even if he wins the Europa. Didn't Sarri finish in the top 4 that season? I don't think Chelsea were tenth at the very least

But, we are owned by Stan so I fully expect a statute to be outside of the Emirates come May once we pick up the EL.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
BTW what has our average league position has been? Think we've set at 10th for most of the season?

Feels like we've never went above 7th after a few weeks went by.

Could be wrong, tho.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Mane and Salah both played over 3000 PL minutes 2019, but Miky feels that he needs to rest Pepe and Partey, when neither reached even half of the available PL minutes, and the next game is in 5 days

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Btw is there like an ultra defense league like we had with Wenger and Emery? Who are the members?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How can he if he doesn't know what it is after 18 months?
I don’t know if it’s an ego thing, I just don’t know.

Looking at the Slavia lineup:

Chambers - fair enough, he’s been out fir a long time
Mari - Played well, why not play him again?
Partey - Should have played, he’s missed loads of football and his legs should be fresh
Pepe - should have played for similar reasons to Partey, arguably our in-form player

He’s resting guys who are nowhere near the ‘red-zone’ when their replacements are considerably worse/less in form. Make it make sense!!!

Top Bottom