• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So the only success Arsenal can achieve is winning the league. Black and white win the league or nothing.

So we lose the first 3 games of the PL season. Where is the motivation for the players and coach to try to improve when they know they can't win the league and there is no other significant measurement of success? There is literally no difference finishing 2nd or 15th.
Well we’ve supposedly had that motivating factor all season and have climbed from 10th to 10th.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Daily Canon:
Speaking at his final pre-match press conference ahead of the season’s final game at Huddersfield, Wenger said it was ‘inevitable’ that the bigger clubs will want to exclude smaller ones from the huge amounts of broadcast revenue they generate.

“In a few years, you will certainly have a European league over the weekends,” said Wenger in 2018.
The man was and still is a visionary. If ever we needed someone to help us navigate this new and dangerous path, it's him. And we need him right now. Our board haven't a brain cell between them.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm really having a laugh reading the comments on here. Most fans were moaning about playing so called farmers in the UEL and begging for us to be back in the Champions League and now we have the opportunity to watch us play week in week out against Europe's best, fans don't want it!!! You really can't win with our fan base...:lol::lol:
Saying that for 2 days now....

The worst people are former players (and some current), saying it's all for big clubs to make more money. How many times did players leave their clubs to get more money elsewhere, together with their agents? Özil, Pogba, Bale, Neymar, complete Man City squad etc...

Ferdinand and Nevill made a moaning session yesterday, I remember them being on super high contracts? Why didn't they just play for a min wage if it wasn't business for them?

Sagna can't watch football anymore, the same guy who joined City for money!

Hypocrites, all of them

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Apparently multiple board members at the clubs in question are against it, but lack the majority.

Vicki

That link cheered my up a bit
Got me away from thinking about football for a minute

But then on that page there is a link, Nr. 6, where the headline is

Reasons why a European Super League would be great for football​

by Jon Colman

My blood boiled again and clicked on the link

Hurra! It was an amusing article.
Cheered me up again.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I want to see his comments about the Arsenal manager getting all of this time with no results :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
9th Position....+8 GD

AtkANz-utfu92BWuyrNcUwNretJ2EsErK6u8N6OQPzM.jpg

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Even Sp**s have more ambition than Arsenal.They have sacked their manager being 7th(4 points ahead).There is not even speculation of Arteta leaving.He literally has the safest job in the world right now.

Iceman10

Established Member
The ESL announcement after the Fulham.game was a larger scale shiny object than the Balogun contract news after the first leg against Slavia.

I don't have problems with youngsters given match time in the attacking unit who are not consistent, particularly with finishing, because Martinelli and Saka are clearly top talents, but Mikel deserves to be knocked again and again for so much match time for Elneny when there were options to consider with AMN and Chambers, and to a lesser scale similsr with Ceballos vs. Willock.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Even Sp**s have more ambition than Arsenal.They have sacked their manager being 7th(4 points ahead).There is not even speculation of Arteta leaving.He literally has the safest job in the world right now.
Arteta won a cup last season and is in the semi final of the EL, which gives us a chance at a CL place - which is the main club target. Why would we sack him?

He’s not even been in charge for a full season. Totally unreasonable to expect or demand a manager change.

Top Bottom