• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

@Makingtrax @Hunta finna come finish Arteta:

200.gif

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Arteta could have bought himself a lot of sympathy from the fans if he'd spoken like Pep or Klopp against ESL. He's shown his colors.

His utter silence speaks volumes, so based on the **** season we had, if we don't win Europa, he should be sacked.

No questions asked.

Every other coach only spoke out at press conferences. Arteta didn't have one yet.

I mean what's your point here?

Olivier_Giroud

Arteta won a cup last season and is in the semi final of the EL, which gives us a chance at a CL place - which is the main club target. Why would we sack him?

He’s not even been in charge for a full season. Totally unreasonable to expect or demand a manager change.
We need to sack Arteta because there is just nothing in him to indicate that he can be a manager and/or coach. He is just an Ex-Arsenal player, a mediocre one, who knows a little about football. The worst thing about it is that he has a very LOW IQ. He keeps repeating glaring mistakes again and again not because he is STUBBORN but because he is an IDIOT.

He has nothing but press releases from the PR team that he is a genius which obviously just a cover that he is in fact stupid and does not want to be found out.

He has no man management skills and probably no social skills. He likes to burn bridges with talented youth players because he was a Barcelona youth reject and very insecure. I wont be surprised if this vile creature does not have any real friends.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After the last few days of peak AM, it takes it out of ya, and it makes you re-evalute things...the absolute state of the club right now, pretty much hate everything about football and everything with my club especially...you have to ask yourself...is this the end, do I even have the will to defend Midtable Mikel anymore...

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DO!!!

Can't wait to get back to cheering on my boy, to prove all the dounters wrong :drool:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
After the last few days of peak AM, it takes it out of ya, and it makes you re-evalute things...the absolute state of the club right now, pretty much hate everything about football and everything with my club especially...you have to ask yourself...is this the end, do I even have the will to defend Midtable Mikel anymore...

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DO!!!

Can't wait to get back to cheering on my boy, to prove all the dounters wrong :drool:

We had to hear these ***** piss and moan about not being interested in the game for the last 18 months and the ESL sucked them right back to the table. Mission Accomplished. Mikel playing coy about it all with no official word so in essence he gave us a masterclass on and off the pitch. My manager!

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
We need to sack Arteta because there is just nothing in him to indicate that he can be a manager and/or coach. He is just an Ex-Arsenal player, a mediocre one, who knows a little about football. The worst thing about it is that he has a very LOW IQ. He keeps repeating glaring mistakes again and again not because he is STUBBORN but because he is an IDIOT.

He has nothing but press releases from the PR team that he is a genius which obviously just a cover that he is in fact stupid and does not want to be found out.

He has no man management skills and probably no social skills. He likes to burn bridges with talented youth players because he was a Barcelona youth reject and very insecure. I wont be surprised if this vile creature does not have any real friends.
😂😂😂😂😂

He also is good mates with Kim Jong-Un, is behind the covid conspiracy, and was in the group of Trumpers that took the U.S. capitol. Little known facts.

Last edited:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Surprised by the amount of negativity towards Arteta. Very inexperienced manager, handed an absolute mess of a squad in one of the most difficult times for football in general in recent memory.

There's been some clear mistakes, no doubt. More will happen - this was always a part of the package with such a young manager. As long as the squad believes in him, he should be backed. There's clear potential here and to me it still seems worth it to see it through.

It's not like you're on the precipice of a return to greatness and Arteta is holding you back. Your owner barely invests any money and the squad is overall pretty damn poor, relying on raw prospect to see you through difficult games. Doesn't exactly help your marquee signing this season has been injured a ton.

We were playing some horrendous stuff not long ago and battling relegation with the same manager that now has us pushing for CL spots. These things take time and I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to making kneejerky reactions - just look at the West Ham thread. The manager he replaced has Villareal sitting 5th and is in the semis for the EL - the problems are deeper than Arteta.

Again, if the players (the players you care about at least) are still backing him, then honestly you should try to do the same.

Melquiades

Every other coach only spoke out at press conferences. Arteta didn't have one yet.

I mean what's your point here?

No kidding. We've seen tons of comments from certain teams because they've had games in the last 2 days and had to provide media access. Arsenal are in a rare down week so that isn't happening, and they certainly aren't going to call press conferences unnecessarily to add more fuel to this fire. Criticizing Arteta for any of this in any way is a massive reach.

Iceman10

Established Member
Arteta could have bought himself a lot of sympathy from the fans if he'd spoken like Pep or Klopp against ESL. He's shown his colors.

His utter silence speaks volumes, so based on the **** season we had, if we don't win Europa, he should be sacked.

No questions asked.
No surprise in that because the Kroenkes want compliant managers while Pep and Klopp are strong managers who can stand up against club owners to an extent. Glad you feel like that about Europa and Arteta though, I'm happy to fully align with your stance and judgment, have been pretty much at that point already without unequivocally saying it.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
His point is he had an opportunity to take a stance and earn some support from the fans in a rather tough season. He decided to hide and "evaluate" instead.

Why would Arteta waste time addressing entitled fans who hate him and want him fired?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom