• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

When you think about it, he’s been one huge disappointment hasn’t he?

You expect a younger coach to be setting your team up to be attacking, play expansive, entertaining football. Imagine starting your managerial career like a knock off Mourinho.

It’s only a select group of players I like at this club these days, the manager is unlikeable, the board are horrible and the owner is evil. What is there, there?

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When we announced Arteta was gonna be our coach, we drew with Everton...then when he took over officially, we drew with Bournemouth and lost to Chelsea...even Ryan ****ing Mason gave Sp**s an instant manager bounce :lol:

Olivier_Giroud

Fair enough, but I think the idea of supporting him being sacked if he doesn't win Europa is sound enough. He's made personnel decisions and selection decisions that have clearly cost us points in the PL, not just bad luck. Not just "rookie" things we can say he likely will grow out of either, and it is his innate traits and stubbornness that are my main concern. Stubbornness can be good, but not if it is stubbornness for certain preferences that adversely affect us.

He is not stubborn, he is just plain STUPID, very low IQ. He will not grow out of it because you cannot fix stupid.

Mikel Arteta is a very poor man's Ole Gunnar Solskjær.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

giphy.webp

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Was the question specifically about Kroenkeout? Not knocking on Teta here, literally want to know. Would be kinda big if it were.
Yes, about the #Kroenkeout protest on friday (at least Charles Watts mentions it as such)

He actually handled most of the interview diplomatically, not specifically attacking Kroenke mentioning what the Kroenke's did say to him and saying along the lines of *they think what they did was with good intentions in their full responsiblity for the club, they still ****ed up in idea and execution*.

How harshly he condems the super league + his support of the fans protesting says it all though really.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder if Arteta has been informed he will probably be sacked at the end of the season, so he's taking a few swipes at Stan before he goes...MY manager, going out swinging!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Wonder if Arteta has been informed he will probably be sacked at the end of the season, so he's taking a few swipes at Stan before he goes...MY manager, going out swinging!

Doubt it. I don't think the Kroenke's would have bothered to apologize to him in person if they wanted him gone.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wonder if Arteta has been informed he will probably be sacked at the end of the season, so he's taking a few swings at Stan before he goes...least this might win him some fan support :lol:

Much as I am unhappy with on pitch performances and squad management, the one thing that got me to be originally for him is that he was humble and understood the club. The whole going to all departments and introducing himself bit was exactly what was needed.

We need more of that and less of Resting Mik Face Slick Mik.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Here's one for anyone who STILL openly says we should've played AMN at right back, consistently said this myself over the past year or so. The kid doesn't want to play there, he'll never get in our midfield long term, SELL SELL SELL.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

the Kroenkes had the right intentions and we now have to move on.

I have a word for Arteta it starts with Q

Latest posts+

Top Bottom