• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal do not have the players to do much better.

U huh but Xhaka is still world class and the best CM in the EPL, amirite?

xxQ.gif

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
If we sack Mik now and get Emery back, he can't eliminate us from the EL and thus we have a bigger chance of winning it to get that CL spot. It all works out.

Iceman10

Established Member
This thread is going to revert to how it was before the ESL drama and recent press conferences and availabilities of Arteta and Josh Kroenke. That's fine, some of the intense stuff in here at times is not my cup of tea, but I was fighting over the last day any fickleness based on *words* of Arteta. The point is this is all primarily results based and on what goes on on the pitch. Never forget that. Data over emotion.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why did he take off Pepe who was growing in the game when ESR and Saka were fading? Why did he wait so long to try and change things up?
He does things that literally make no sense.

Leno gave Everton the win but we were heading for another goalless soulless performance. One of the worst games I’ve seen from us but it feels like I’m saying that every few games.

Our worst ever PL season in terms of home losses. But yeah let’s back him for some ****ing reason.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom