• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The amount of tutt some of you will chat on here to be AGAINST someone you dislike and want out is bizarre.

Arteta could say he doesn't like bread and you lot would be chatting crap about it.

Kav

Established Member
I haven’t seen such fanaticism of a person since the Michael Jackson days. Arteta has his fans so far gone they would blame the wind or the sun if we lost a game. They probably would blame the ball for being round or for being anti Arsenal.

You have people like the ones above who blindly follow and praise a man who’s leading the club to a cliff on the edge of an abyss.

To some supporting Arteta is more important than supporting Arsenal. Sad.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I haven’t seen such fanaticism of a person since the Michael Jackson days. Arteta has his fans so far gone they would blame the wind or the sun if we lost a game. They probably would blame the ball for being round or for being anti Arsenal.

You have people like the ones above who blindly follow and praise a man who’s leading the club to a cliff on the edge of an abyss.

We're currently winning this game and you're in here spinning yarns about Michael Jackson fans. Seek therapy..

Kav

Established Member
We're currently winning this game and you're in here spinning yarns about Michael Jackson fans. Seek therapy..
Shows how little intelligence you have to not realize that my comment was about Arteta fans. Thanks for proving my point.

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
The amount of tutt some of you will chat on here to be AGAINST someone you dislike and want out is bizarre.

Arteta could say he doesn't like bread and you lot would be chatting crap about it.
Shut up, you ret@rd. You're always stinking up the place with your terrible posts. Leave Arsenal-Mania, please.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I've said multiple times if we don't win the EL and finish below 8th he should go. Yet every time you post you insinuate that i want him to stay no matter what?

Foolish posting again from you. But I don't expect anything less.

@Weliveinacrazyworld bro, don't even bother. Not even gonna report you because you're probably 12years old and don't know any better.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Camron

Arteta easily beating a team, that AMs favs West Ham, Sp**s and Liverpool couldn't beat?

Winning games, pissing people off...our boy doing what he does best :drool:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I've said multiple times if we don't win the EL and finish below 8th he should go. Yet every time you post you insinuate that i want him to stay no matter what?

@Weliveinacrazyworld bro, don't even bother. Not even gonna report you because you're probably 12years old and don't know any better.
So if we finish 8th ahead of 9th on goal difference you want him to stay but if we finish 9th you want him gone lol.

Your heads wrecked lol.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sometimes, football is not that complicated of a game.

When people say that we should be doing better, they are pointing to games like today’s.

Our squad should be able to (like they just have) beat dreadful teams like Newcastle, Burnley and Fulham without having to get out of second gear.

I pine for a string of boring wins against bad opposition.

Reactions: Kav

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So if we finish 8th ahead of 9th on goal difference you want him to stay but if we finish 9th you want him gone lol.

Your heads wrecked lol.

Obviously not you clown. For the most part a loss in the EL should lead to a change unless he finishes in say 6th or 7th.

Weliveinacrazyworld

His player management is so poor. Why would he keep Martinelli on for the entire 90 minutes? It was a dead game, and we were leading 2-0. He should've subbed off Martinelli and Auba after their assist/goal. I'm glad the tackle on Martinelli wasn't serious and he got back up on his feet, but that tackle really could've costed us.

Furthermore, WHY would he bring on Partey in a dead game when we know Partey is easily prone to an injury? Mikel should've let Partey rest so he could be at 100% on Thursday.

He really is terrible. Can't wait for the day he finally leaves.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
“finishing 8th“ and “ improvement” should not be uttered in the same sentence when it comes to Arsenal, but I guess I‘m being too demanding of Mikel and his 13 home losses.

The Arteta-Outers are wound tight

giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
His player management is so poor. Why would he keep Martinelli on for the entire 90 minutes? It was a dead game, and we were leading 2-0. He should've subbed off Martinelli and Auba after their assist/goal. I'm glad the tackle on Martinelli wasn't serious and he got back up on his feet, but that tackle really could've costed us.

Furthermore, WHY would he bring on Partey in a dead game when we know Partey is easily prone to an injury? Mikel should've let Partey rest so he could be at 100% on Thursday.

He really is terrible. Can't wait for the day he finally leaves.

What on earth are you on about? If he took Martinelli off at minute 60 people would be complaining about him not getting enough minutes.

Partey isn't injury prone either, you're something else hahaha

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Finished 8th last season with a "worse squad". Nothing about this season is an improvement in any shape or form. Everything is riding on the Europa to come away with any hope for next year. Having said that I was really excited for this season after winning the Cup and we never built on that at all.

Weliveinacrazyworld

Finish below EIGHTH? LMAOOOO. The way the standards have dropped is sad to see. Arteta is so poor he has some fans like you believing the sh1t that comes out of his mouth, and thinking the bad results are due to external factors. There is no reason we can't finish at least 6th-7h with this current squad. We are Arsenal Football Club, you bum.

Btw, I'm turning 24 this Friday (day after 2nd leg).

Latest posts+

Top Bottom