• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Kav

Established Member
No way Arteta fans have the Audacity to gloat about beating this Newcastle side. These are the games we should be winning!

If beating the team 17th in the league is something to gloat about then these so called Arteta fans are simply shameless.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Finish below EIGHTH? LMAOOOO. The way the standards have dropped is sad to see. Arteta is so poor he has some fans like you believing the sh1t that comes out of his mouth, and thinking the bad results are due to external factors. There is no reason we can't finish at least 6th-7h with this current squad. We are Arsenal Football Club, you bum.

Btw, I'm turning 24 this Friday (day after 2nd leg).

"Arteta is so poor"
"There is no reason we can't finish at least 7th"

We are 4 points behind 7th and in a European semi final. So you don't think there's an opportunity to finish in the position you think the squad should be, which is 7th? Interesting.

So if we finish 6th or 7th will you be saying Arteta in? Considering that's where you think the squad should be. Intrigued to hear your incredibly coherent point of view.

ScotsGooner89

I either want to be excited by a thrilling 4-0 demolition or nothing. These 2-0 ****ty wins that keep us stuck with this utter idiot at the helm does nothing for me.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You still want Arteta Out if he doesn’t win the EL or have you altered your opinion?

My stance was always if he doesn't win the EL and finishes around 10th then there is no excuse for him to be here. However a strong league finish and coming 6th wouldn't make me say Arteta out. I believe the squad is worthy of 6th or 7th place.

So you cant really say Arteta out if he's done the job expected of him. He would deserve another summer window at least.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
My stance was always if he doesn't win the EL and finishes around 10th then there is no excuse for him to be here. However a strong league finish and coming 6th wouldn't make me say Arteta out. I believe the squad is worthy of 6th or 7th place.

So you cant really say Arteta out if he's done the job expected of him. He would deserve another summer window at least.
Even if he manages to sneak 7th place I'll still want him out. We spent most of the season in midtable/bottom half ffs Or have you forgotten?

GDeep™

League is very weak

You changed your opinion there. Now you want to back a manager who has been 10-12 all season even if he wins nothing else, just because of maybe a strong May.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
The only reason Ceballos and Bellerin are playing is because of the lack of more players and because they are paisanos of Arteta. They are extremely bad.

Ceballos on the double pivot is just the ****tiest player ever (slow, bad decision making, bad awareness, off-the-ball work etc) and Bellerin is just a weak ***** nowadays, can't defend, can't attack, all Newcastle dangerous moments (before Pepe entered on the pitch) were on the right with Bellerin always a step behind.

This team with a solid RB (can be even Cedric), Tierney and someone really good on the place of Ceballos would be decent. I prefer 4-3-3 with Ødegaard and ESR as 8s (Ødegaard is more a 8 than he is a 10 imo) and Partey as a 6 tho.

Willian may be better than Saka.

Pepe lacks football intelligent, he dribbles in circles, isn't direct at all, is bad at defense and overcomplicated everything. Martinelli is better than him imo, in whatever position he plays.

-------- Auba/Laca--------
Martinelli --------- Willian
---- ESR --- Ødegaard ---
---------- Partey ----------
Tierney-Gabriel-Luiz-Cedric
------ GK (whatever) ------

That is maybe the strongest Arsenal lineup nowdays imo.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Even if he manages to sneak 7th place I'll still want him out. We spent most of the season in midtable/bottom half ffs Or have you forgotten?

Why does that matter at the end of the season? You think City care that they were sitting mid table at the early stages of the season?

Iceman10

Established Member
So if we finish 8th and don't win the EL, mikel should stay? :lol:

Even when Unai finished 1 point behind top four, most you wanted him out. Now we play the worst football in the league bar Burnley and @HairSprayGooners wants him to stay if he finishes 8th ffs :lol:

Even this would be unacceptable in Everton
Thought he committed to Mikel Out unless we won the EL. Has something changed?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
8th or below and no EL = sack. 7th or 6th is where the squad should be. I think this season has been like no other. I think we've been incredibly unlucky with injuries throughout. VAR decisions have gone against us more often than not as well.

Any normal season Mikel would be 4th or 5th.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom