• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
"Again they [the Arsenal fans] are entitled to their opinions," said Arteta.

"The only way I can improve that is by having a team that performs on the pitch and makes them proud.

"The only thing I have to be judged on is do I create the necessary environment for a top elite team to perform at the highest level and get everybody in the condition to give their best?

"After that, do I get the best from the players I have? The maximum?

"This is how I judge myself. At the end, outside in the world is how I will be judged, it's just with results. Nothing else.

"What we have done good before in the past in the process is irrelevant, it's what you get from that result when you are on that pitch."

talking mad **** :clown:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The club hierarchy are inept. That’s probably something we can agree on. This is why I can’t trust any “process” that’s being steered by them. FYI - Klopp was also my #1 Wenger replacement candidate. My new #1 is Conte. I think he can get us the title next year with no Europe.
No he can't. I'll agree he can help us put in a good top four fight and he'll ensure we won't be hovering around midtable.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

im concerned,there's not enough Arteta OUT pressure out there
Seems like he's staying so what can we really do. My anger has dialled down with the odd peak here and there, usually when the press release more quotes from Mik.

The board have actually shown balls I never knew they had, shame that they've shown them by keeping Arteta when he should be sacked by every measure imaginable.

All I've got to look forward to now is Saliba coming back. That's literally it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
But @American_Gooner told me he's a championship level GK, interesting isn't it? We sold our homegrown Arsenal raised on the verge of world class keeper for some German mercenary who doesn't even want to be here.
No, I pointed out the fact that only clubs in the Championship and those involved in last season's relegation fight were interested in him. Get it right you fassy.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s crazy to think that when Emery was sacked he’d only lost three league games that season.

If Arteta does go on to be successful with us he should be very grateful to everyone on our board.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
blaming players again today... looking to get the loan boys back :facepalm:

why are they out on loan again?

I think the total tally of players who are either entering the last year of their contract or coming into the last 2 is around 16.

According to Vinai and Co, this is something that should not be happening anymore :lol:

Imagine having to sort out the sales and possible renawals of those 16 contracts, while trying to recruit people...

All of that with the added fact that Arteta is a squad horder and can't seem to let players go....

Reckon Eddie, Nelson, Chambers and Laca all get renewed instead of sold because they manage a good performance during the Emirates Cup.

Vicki

im concerned,there's not enough Arteta OUT pressure out there
Indeed. Arteta Out!

Bo1HekR.jpg

Although it's not going to change anything, is it?

In fact it makes it worse, because it deflects from the real problem, imo

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine having to sort out the sales and possible renawals of those 16 contracts, while trying to recruit people...
Now they've sacked all 55 scouts, Arteta and Edu have just got Kia's 11 player colour catalogue to browse.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Seems like he's staying so what can we really do. My anger has dialled down with the odd peak here and there, usually when the press release more quotes from Mik.

The board have actually shown balls I never knew they had, shame that they've shown them by keeping Arteta when he should be sacked by every measure imaginable.

All I've got to look forward to now is Saliba coming back. That's literally it.

morning, gorgeous!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wish people would stop comparing managers they don't like, to leaders/groups that actually kill people.

Kav

Established Member
It is quite instructive how flunking a win in a cup final can give the world the impression that you’re actually good at your job. A whole year worth of problematic performances, poor results and questionable decision making and he still gets to act as if he’s good at what he does because Auba bailed him out and Chelsea got screwed in the final.

Life can be funny, I am sure Wenger wish he could have screwed up like this. Do the people who trust this guy realize that presently this is our worst league campaign in 25 years? That we have lost 13 games this season and that we have only scored 49 goals so far?

By most metrics he has been doing a poor job, most importantly his teams have failed the eye test all season. Unlike others I won’t attack him personally. However I don’t think he is good at his job. He’s average and requires a particular set of circumstances to even be useful at his job. He is still learning the ropes so to speak. He is not at the required standard to manage and lead a club of Arsenal’s stature. Simply put, Arteta is ineffective and weak, tactically inept and has poor man management, little development skills and has a tendency to over rely on the experienced players (doesn’t trust youth). He’s also annoyingly micromanaging every phase of the game which is why we look like such a blunt force. He needs to leave before we are too far behind the pack.

Vicki

Unlike others I won’t attack him personally.
Proceeds to attack him personally

However I don’t think he is good at his job. He’s average and requires a particular set of circumstances to even be useful at his job. He is still learning the ropes so to speak. He is not at the required standard to manage and lead a club of Arsenal’s stature. Simply put, Arteta is ineffective and weak, tactically inept and has poor man management, little development skills and has a tendency to over rely on the experienced players (doesn’t trust youth). He’s also annoyingly micromanaging every phase of the game which is why we look like such a blunt force. He needs to leave before we are too far behind the pack.
but agree with every word

Not good at his job, average, ineffective, weak, inept, poor man management, little development skills, doesn't trust youth, annoying with his management style.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Do you think he kissed each cheek or gave a full rim job?

Despite my utter dislike towards him, Arteta strikes me as a man who doesn't do things by half.

He undoubtedly puckered up until josh could feel his lips in his small intestine :lol:

Jae

Arteta: New Arsenal generation gives me hope

Well you've got a funny way of showing it Mikel :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom