• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

ImpCannon66

One day Arteta may prove to be a decent manager but I wouldn't hold my breath. The job is far to big for someone who has never managed before and he shouldn't have even been considered for it. He needed to get some experience at lower level before taking on a job of this size and expectation. He has destroyed any chance he had of getting another opportunity. The appointment though has reconfirmed to me that apart from a rare exception, the top players all fail to be good managers. The greatest have been average players at best. Sorry Mike but your time is up im afraid.

Iceman10

Established Member
One day Arteta may prove to be a decent manager but I wouldn't hold my breath. The job is far to big for someone who has never managed before and he shouldn't have even been considered for it. He needed to get some experience at lower level before taking on a job of this size and expectation. He has destroyed any chance he had of getting another opportunity. The appointment though has reconfirmed to me that apart from a rare exception, the top players all fail to be good managers. The greatest have been average players at best. Sorry Mike but your time is up im afraid.
Pretty sure he'll get offers from middling clubs in Spain, maybe also Championship. Failing at a club like Arsenal is still experience and some will be prepared to take the risk on someone humbled by failure hopefully learning from it.

Kav

Established Member
Proceeds to attack him personally

but agree with every word

Not good at his job, average, ineffective, weak, inept, poor man management, little development skills, doesn't trust youth, annoying with his management style.

I am not sure you get what I’m saying what it means to attack him personally v assessing his qualities as a manager.

A personal attack would be someone saying he’s an asshole or a butt sniffer or some other nonsense that has no bearing on his actual skills and job that he’s done. I focused on his work as manager which is not good enough for us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Unlike others I won’t attack him personally.
Go on....do it, give it a go, it gets easier I promise.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's sickening to know he's going to be rewarded with a transfer window & an additional season to cement our place in the bottom half of the table.

The privilege people of his ilk get is beyond the concept of fairness. If he looked like Quasimodo his head would be decorating the Tower Bridge after last Thursday's result :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom