• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
I find it hard to understand why a young manager should be held to a different standard to an older one, if Arteta has things to learn he shouldn't be hired to our manager. He should be managing our youth team instead to gain the experience. People say we hired Wenger who was an unknown and developed him, well Wenger already had achievements and years of experience so you cannot say he needed to learn. And he didn't need long to make an impact to our performances.
I totally agree..i have said previously as well..he is not here for internship.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I wanted Mikel out if we went out of the EL at the semi final stage. Tbh I think going out of the EL and not having European football could be a blessing in disguise. But On the manager himself... I still don't dislike him like many do on here.

Last night I went back to something he said in December -

"We want to move to a 4-3-3 but for that, you need a lot of specificity in every position but now in five or six positions, we don’t have it."

Now I know top managers should be able to use what they have well. But so many things are out of place for us to even begin thinking about playing in the 433 Mikel wants.

If that's his philosophy he hasn't been able to implement it at all. Mainly due to the lack of creative players in the side. He was forced to sign a AM to bring in creativity. Things would've been very very different if we signed Aouar imo.

Anyway that's besides the point, it looks like the board are persisting with him until at least the winter. So let's back the window, get him HIS team for the way he wants to play. And then we will really see if he's any good or if he really is a bigger flop than me after 2 beers.
How much does Mikel tip you at the salon when you lego his hair?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

My face when I'm minding my business enjoying live VS my face when I read another Arteta "hot take"

dx7uiae5zcr21.jpg

Gunners1616

A lot riding on this transfer window, Mikel and Edu need to deliver early...

This is so depressing... How hard it is to let Saliba play ? Clearly Edu and Mikel don't rate the guy and don't even wanna give him a chance despite the club paying 30M for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Mikel begs Luiz to stay one extra season just to stick it to Saliba (again).

I can't understand how Arteta has not been fired yet but if he really has to stay then the club has to reduce his power (from manager to simply coach) and get rid of Edu and a lot of Arteta's staff as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom