• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The mere fact that you mentioned the two in the same narrative is ban-worthy.

George Graham was a double winner as a player & then went to Anfield at the height of Liverpool's power & beat them to win the title after 19 barren years.

Arteta fluked an FA Cup win, humiliated us in the league to an extent I've never seen in my 28 years supporting the club, is taking us to a competition that has the word "Conference" in it, and shamelessly complains that the media's against him!!

But I'll ask the Mods to reconsider if you acknowledge that, much like Football & Basketball, Graham and Arteta are universes apart in the sports they manage :lol:

You have Wenger and Chapman at the top, of the list of our best ever managers...but after them, Graham is definitely next.

2 Leagues, our last European trophy, a cup double, developing legends like Adams, Rocastle etc...was just comparing George famed defensive style, to our gritty win last night.

Arteta isn't in Graham's league...

...yet ;)

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
the club pretty much a bare shell now . Post the invincible season, the owners got good money and sold, the manager decided to create a youth project and have some fun playing football, a new stadium and infrastructure was built... and then finally everything was sold off. All the old guys are gone. They all had their fun and made their money and enjoyed themselves.

Now theres a walmart guy as owner, a brazilian slimeball as director and a mediocre beta midfielder in his first job as manager and the vile AFTV as the voice of the fans. It cant get any worse.

Most of the fans also are now old and its a shrinking fanbase. Rather like 15 yrs ago in an asian beach....you would see some old white guys asking the bartender to put on the liverpool match, and wonder, why the **** would anyone want to watch liverpool.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Way too many Man Utd fans on this forum need to put them all on a battle royale/hunger games type competition winner gets to stay.

I suggest making them give a written a play by play breakdown of every Arteta game in comparison to corresponding Emery games. Whoever survives the task and still can look at an Arsenal jersey without suffering PTSD symptoms is obviously more of an Arsenal fan than I am and should get Trusted status.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Our manager backing the players more than the "fans" in this thread. Dire stuff.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Our manager backing the players more than the "fans" in this thread. Dire stuff.
Why the **** would the fans back the players more than the guy who is suppose to be managing them? :lol:

Not that it's true anyway, he is literally on video saying exactly what the media said he did and he reacts by going full Trump and crying Fake News.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
What change in system? He experiments with something new every week, either with personnel or tactics. 3 at the back last night, false 9 the other night. Selecting dates to prove he can attack is ignoring the big picture which screams ‘rookie’.
Arteta doesn’t experiment..he’s only watching DVDs of mancity matches.Foden played as a false no 9 so did Smith Rowe..and Pep started with 3 at back vsbchelsea so did Arteta.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Arteta doesn’t experiment..he’s only watching DVDs of mancity matches.Foden played as a false no 9 so did Smith Rowe..and Pep started with 3 at back vsbchelsea so did Arteta.

Makes sense. Bould replaced those City DVDs with the Sp**s season DVDs and we went on our horrendous run recently. Glad to see Pep sent over a new Blu Ray set for our boy.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’m not sure what he’s whining about tbh. Listening to his interviews is almost as much of a pain as it was with Emery. Struggles to make his point in english.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom