• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Points. 63 v 61
Only 61 points and with no planes flying overhead or Arteta out signs at the Super Bowl, no DT spitting hate on social media or anti Arteta protesters at the stadium, and no pundits mocking him. Shocking performance.

GunnerShy

Only 61 points and with no planes flying overhead or Arteta out signs at the Super Bowl, no DT spitting hate on social media or anti Arteta protesters at the stadium, and no pundits mocking him. Shocking performance.
Would you expect anti Arteta protesters given the Covid situation?

My point was I think 67 points would be a fair return for this squad. That's 6 points shy of the max 61 we can get if we win the final two. With Brighton and Crystal Palace left that's far from guaranteed.

I don't think 61 points is a shocking performance. But it is bad. That's why I would expect he'll be under pressure to get to Christmas fighting amongst the top 6 otherwise he will probably be sacked.

ArtetaOut

We all know Hairspray can be over the top.

But you're on an Arsenal forum. We are by and large emotionally invested in the manager one way or the other. It doesn't always lead to the most logical takes and that's true of both Arteta Inners and Outers.

You've basically signed up to an Arsenal forum as a Man Utd fan to slate the manager. Fair enough. Personally I've never given a toss about Ole either way and I've never had the inclination to sign up to a United forum to tell them my opinions on him.
Why should it matter that he is a United fan though? His points are fair and he is spot on in saying that we have many deluded and unambitious fans who contribute to breeding an unhealthy air of nonchalance and complacency that is spreading around the club and undoubtedly playing a large part in our recent decline. We are creating slowly but surely creating a mentality of complacency around the club that is ****ing unhealthy.

And what you mean we should be emotionally invested in the manager? FFS we are fans of the club and not fangirls of Cone Boy and the only thing we should be invested in is the overall well-being of the club. That's the ****ing problem when it comes to people like you, Baldspray and Gdeep. You guys are fangirls of Cone Boy and not actually placing the welfare of our club as your top priority whether you admit it or not.

GunnerShy

many deluded and unambitious fans who contribute to breeding an unhealthy air of nonchalance and complacency that is spreading around the club and undoubtedly playing a large part in our recent decline.
Not only can you not prove any of this. It's simply not true. Then when you write this sort of crap why are we going to believe anything else you write.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why should it matter that he is a United fan though? His points are fair and he is spot on in saying that we have many deluded and unambitious fans who contribute to breeding an unhealthy air of nonchalance and complacency that is spreading around the club and undoubtedly playing a large part in our recent decline. We are creating slowly but surely creating a mentality of complacency around the club that is ****ing unhealthy.

And what you mean we should be emotionally invested in the manager? FFS we are fans of the club and not fangirls of Cone Boy and the only thing we should be invested in is the overall well-being of the club. That's the ****ing problem when it comes to people like you, Baldspray and Gdeep. You guys are fangirls of Cone Boy and not actually placing the welfare of our club as your top priority whether you admit it or not.
What another garbage post. The club can sack Arteta, I’m not stopping them.

Iceman10

Established Member
Exactly, he's been saying this stuff all season, not just written but on video, in 4k UHD. One denial doesn't change what we've literally seen and heard.

Somebody has probably called him out on it.
Did you see Auba after he was subbed? He looked very agitated , not just standard looks of a player who naturally wanted to stay on the pitch, and the agitated looks were quite weird for Auba who is normally laid back in demeanour. Could have been a lot of tension between players and manager prior to the game, perhaps players not liking how the manager could be making them look bad to fans and Arteta not sharing responsibility. In-match the players looked fine. but it could have been anger keeping them going. and we don't know how they would have reacted if Chelsea converted their early chance.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Did you see Auba after he was subbed? He looked very agitated not just standard looks of a player who naturally wanted to stay on the pitch. and the agitated looks were quite weird for Auba who is normally laid back in demeanour. Could have been a lot of tension between players and manager prior to the game, perhaps players not liking how the manager could be making them look bad to fans and Arteta not sharing responsibility. In-match the players looked fine. but it could have been anger keeping them going. and we don't know how they would have reacted if Chelsea converted their early chance.
Auba hasn't looked happy in a while...I really don't know what's going on at the club tbh.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Except we've not only improved in relation to our form at the start of the season but are also 3rd in the league in that period.

@Makingtrax Changing personnel counts as experimenting now? We've played in a 4-2-3-1 every game from Christmas except for the Villarreal tie and the Chelsea game last night. Having a fluid attacking setup where players can occupy different positions in the same system is a good thing. That a player like ESR can be deployed as a number 10 in one game and as a left-winger in another is a testament to his versatility, not Arteta's mind-boggling tactics which curiously the players seem to have no complaints about. If anything, they've consistently backed him, even insisting that they have been at fault for some of the shortcomings that are normally ascribed to the manager.
So we been the 3rd best team since Christmas? You telling me we been the 3rd best team in the league since Christmas? Talk about the most misleading stats ever

GDeep™

League is very weak
You keep saying my posts are "garbage" but you never are able to say why. Never a single counterpoint from you. You always dodge the debate like a wuss. Maybe they are "garbage" because they always expose the hypocrisy of fake fans like you and Baldspray
You keep going round in circles. I have told you it was wrong to hire him, he’s done poor and now should go. We are on the same page.

ArtetaOut

You keep going round in circles. I have told you it was wrong to hire him, he’s done poor and now should go. We are on the same page.
Oh you did? I haven't seen any posts of such? I've been drinking. But I'm totally sure the other two are still shilling for him looking at recent posts in the past few pages.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom