• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
it's clearly not on mate give it a rest a beg

How can someone be that tunneled vision on a stupid bet like it proves absolutely anything.

Spray said he thought he should get sacked, but not because he didn't rate him.

I honestly don't know what else he expects, other than litter page after page with this same subject.

Last edited:

El Duderino

As I said. I just wanted to confirm you have decide to void what we agreed. I don't need anything more from you.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
How can someone be that tunneled vision on a stupid bet like it proves absolutely anything.

Spray said he thought he should get sacked, but not because he didn't rate him.

I honestly don't know what else he expects, other than litter page after page with this same subject.
I expect nothing. I expect you to be here saying the same if we manage to squeeze into the top 8 and hairspray is giving it large. After all it will prove nothing. Good to see you have his back

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Forgot to say...that win over Chelsea last night, means the lowest we can finish this season is 11th...that also means Arteta will not be matching our worst ever Premier league era season, no matter what.

@Camron with progress like this, you can really see why we trust the process so much...just need all these other negative Nancies to get on board!

El Duderino

I expect nothing. I expect you to be here saying the same if we manage to squeeze into the top 8 and hairspray is giving it large. After all it will prove nothing. Good to see you have his back

:lol: i literally call him out every other interaction I have with him, but yeah I got his back :lol:

I'm also one of the most vocal Arteta out posters that doesn't go ott on it. But yeah, you keep living on your little world, fam.

Just a question, does direspray pay for his room? It looks like he's living rent free up there...

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
:lol: i literally call him out every other interaction I have with him, but yeah I got his back :lol:

I'm also one of the most vocal Arteta out posters that doesn't go ott on it. But yeah, you keep living on your little world, fam.

Just a question, does direspray pay for his room? It looks like he's living rent free up there...
He was paying rent actually. Man of his statue on the stock market scene would always pay his way. Unless you're offering him free digs if he plays big spoon.....then he may just find that offer too good to refuse and make an exception.

El Duderino

He was paying rent actually. Man of his statue on the stock market scene would always pay his way. Unless you're offering him free digs if he plays big spoon.....then he may just find that offer too good to refuse and make an exception.

Nice bit of homo phobia there. Par for the course, for you.

Kav

Established Member
View attachment 2919

View attachment 2920
View attachment 2921
View attachment 2922

Oh would you look at the that, what a surprise! We see virtually identical trends for basically of the stats you requested.... :lol: Now pipe down.

The only stat in which we've consistently improved under Arteta is total shots conceded.

Loop Trump GIF

This has now been refuted through word form analysis, results based analysis and now finally the very stats you requested. But you keep trying to flog this well and truly dead horse.

I don't know where you're getting these xPts stats from but it just further proves my point about subject, differing models because understat has us at 35.95 xPts through the Everton. Regardless, you are aware that we have amassed 41 real life points during that period, that means Arteta is outperforming xPts, meaning that results, that meaningful stat that you want to IGNORE infavor of xPts, it actually more flattering on Arteta than xPts.

Lmao, you're comparing two different, uneven sample sizes for each manager. In the same sample size, from gameweek 14 till game week 36 Arteta has a xPts of 35.95 as a pointed out above (according to one model, 31.88 according to yours so mine is actually more generous to Arteta) and Emery has a xPts 36.77 for that same period in his 1st season. So not only did he achieve that level, he actually outperformed Arteta.

Yes we are in agreement, now. The issue is that prior to the 2nd leg of the Villarreal you were very staunchly defending Arteta and stating he had shown enough "promise and potential" to be backed despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Once again you only shifted your stance after that 2nd leg, meaning that 1 game was enough for you but the previous 52 weren't with is beyond bizzare.

More points, higher up in the league, closer to top 4, got to a European final with a hard draw. Yeah when you ignore all real world reality it just isn't true I agree...

Lol, what? I linked/sourced all the stats. As I stated fbref gives raw date instead of an overall season xPts so you need to plug the numbers in yourself which is incredibly time consuming for 38 games , I did the calculation for 1 game to highlight the difference between them and understat.

Hmm, yeah I wonder how I managed to interpret it that way 🤔

And that's not even quoting half the other embarrassing posts where you call others "kneejerk" and criticise their intelligence for them holding an opinion which you yourself now have come to hold loool.

What do you mean "if"? Lmao. There's no "if" about. You're 100% unashamedly, unabashedly a full on Arteta fanboy a little over a week ago. The extent you're trying to squirm out of admitting you were woefully and massively wrong and waaaay off the mark with your support is honestly embarrassing. You were colossally wrong on so many level and you literally couldn't make it up that the man the finally put the final nail Arteta's coffin was the man you desperately trying to say Arteta is better than. Such sweet, sweet poetry.

As I stated multiple posts ago and you intentionally ignored it, I'm talking about during the discussions with ME. Not once in ANY of those discussions did you remotely question Arteta despite me giving you ample opportunity, you just kept backing him and backing him more. Posts are in full view for everyone to see.

This coming from a man that types Emery's name out like a curse word. The incredible bare faced cheek of it. Unbelieve. Honestly just shut up, you've got no leg to stand on when it comes to talking about the bolded parts.

Sure Jan GIF

The totality of your "critique" of Arteta during our discussions prior to the semi final 2nd leg literally encompass about 1 sentence. Yeah that's really consistent....

Ones in his 5th consecutive EL final after beating us with a binman team and the other is crying in post-match pressers about non-existent press conspiracies after being given the easiest ride of any manager I've ever seen media wise.

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time you've mentioned "likes" during our discussions and I've ignored all the previous ones because it's beyond toddler tier levels of petty but it's just freakish at this point. You seem like you've got a massive insecurity and/or obsession with "likes". It's an internet forum, re-lax ffs.

You vehemently defended Arteta prior to the 2nd leg tie, after the 2nd leg tie you instantly stated he wasn't good enough to manage us. You said this was based on "new evidence". What "new evidence" occurred between the 2nd leg game and after the 2nd leg game? I think it was the 2nd leg game itself, but I might be mistake, did we play 30 other games between then that I missed?

You didn’t have to murder him so violently, quite a gruesome sight this.

Fanatics don’t often employ reason and logic to the object of their affection. It is unlikely to expect otherwise.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm going to just start watching football purely to win money on betting. It is dead as far as passion for the sport goes. Soulless and lacks flair. May as well just profit from it now.

Uh that sounds like a bad idea, bro

Top Bottom