• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tierney should be the obvious choice, when Auba goes.

Arteta will probably give it to Bellerin, sadly.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Since we already established your age in a different thread I’d give you some life advice. What does develop over time is a sense of humor as well as the ability to not take oneself too serious.
all we established is that you are a hate merchant. pretty sad and pretty useless if you do this discord spreading for free.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I understand your position bro, but this is still about double standards, can't you see.

Unai was sacked after 18 months because 'people had lost faith in him'. But with Arteta, even though he's done a lot worse, 'we can't be sacking managers every 18 months'. And don't start me on Arsène.
I can see the other side dude but certainly dont think its fair to say he has done a lot worse in his 18 months than Unai.
Arteta won the FA Cup which rightly bought him some credit. Unai finished higher in the league in his only full season so it depends on how you view it. On that metric he did better
I just dont like constantly sacking managers after 18 months. There were people who wanted Arteta sacked after less than 12 months because of a poor start to the season.
I dont buy into the constantly sacking culture Its a joke.
I can kinda see why it happens at a club like chelsea, if the manager has a top squad + still gets 100s of millions to spend & is doing badly but even then im not a fan & certainly dont want us to do it.
If Arteta is poor next season okay then look at the situation.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
What a load of nonsense, who doesn't sack a manager when they aren't performing? Lampard was sacked. Mourinho was sacked. Arteta should be no exception.
Lampard had a top squad & had been given 100s of millions and was underperforming. He had also been given longer at Chelsea than Arteta had here.
Mourinho is a tool so always deserves to be sacked:p

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

What a poor leadership group that is

Auba and Laca 2 🤡 in it
Just based on experience and age I guess
Well having a weak squad does not make a good leadership group. Thats why Xhaka & Luiz were both appreciated. They may not be the best players but at least they would front up.
Auba is not ideal in that regard.
KT has shown right attitude & desire but suffers with injuries.

shoot for the top

Lampard had a top squad & had been given 100s of millions and was underperforming. He had also been given longer at Chelsea than Arteta had here.
Mourinho is a tool so always deserves to be sacked:p
Did the Lego man not get his Willian, Gabriel, Mari, Soares, Runarsson, Ceballos, Ødegaard and Partey? All I hear is excuses.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Did the Lego man not get his Willian, Gabriel, Mari, Soares, Runarsson, Ceballos, Ødegaard and Partey? All I hear is excuses.
Yeah but only 2 of those would imho get near top 4 sides.
The final 2! Partey suffered with injuries and adapting to the league but should be better next season. Ode was a loan player & only here for a few weeks.
Gabriel and Mari both look decent squad players. There combined fee was around what we spunked on Mustafi. Its not like we went out and bought 60m CBs
Im hopeful Gabriel will kick on next season and prove to be a very good signing.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

all we established is that you are a hate merchant. pretty sad and pretty useless if you do this discord spreading for free.
Come now! Is that the way to react to some well meant life advice from your elders? :no: If you are not careful I will stop dispensing them!

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Let's see how the transfer window pans out and how we get on in the first few games of the season. Views on Arteta do seem to fluctuate quite a bit based on current form. I think we can all be a little reactionary at times. It's the curse of being a football fan :lol:

One thing I haven't seen discussed much on the status of Arteta as manager is the fixture list. He needs to show some good results right off the bat next season so it would be helpful if we got a kind list of fixtures for the first month / 6 weeks. Get some nice momentum built up.
Views only fluctuate with the dumb **** Arteta fans who are delusional ****s. The rest of us with 2 sets of eyes have written him off a while ago.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Wenger wanted to leave after winning the FA Cup and these clueless clowns asked him to stay.

Absolutely embarrassing club. You are laughed at today when you tell someone you support Arsenal. Now you even have to hear London is Blue.

Dead club, it’s sad, but it’s over.
Ownership are absolutely clueless. Imagine hiring a manager with zero experience while we’re undergoing a massive rebuild. Who’s bright idea was that. ****ing nobheads.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'm now back on the Arteta train. I trust him to use the window so sort out the issue that turned me off chopping and changing the team. We are being linked with enough players now that if we sign them he should be able to field a consistent XI. Failing that and if he reverts back to constant rotation I reserve the right to change my mind and say he is out of his depth.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I'm now back on the Arteta train. I trust him to use the window so sort out the issue that turned me off chopping and changing the team. We are being linked with enough players now that if we sign them he should be able to field a consistent XI. Failing that and if he reverts back to constant rotation I reserve the right to change my mind and say he is out of his depth.
I'm not exactly fully off the Arteta train, but this sounds like battered housewife syndrome.

Top Bottom