• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

1660758338398.png

Mikel said: “This is a huge honour. Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs in the world. We need to be competing for the top trophies in the game and that’s been made very clear to me in my discussions with Stan and Josh Kroenke, and the senior people from the club.

“We all know there is a lot of work to be done to achieve that but I am confident we’ll do it. I’m realistic enough to know it won’t happen overnight but the current squad has plenty of talent and there is a great pipeline of young players coming through from the academy.”

Attachments

• hunta.jpeg
    hunta.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 110,084
Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Get this pinned then.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Mikel said: “This is a huge honour. Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs in the world. We need to be competing for the top trophies in the game and that’s been made very clear to me in my discussions with Stan and Josh Kroenke, and the senior people from the club.

“We all know there is a lot of work to be done to achieve that but I am confident we’ll do it. I’m realistic enough to know it won’t happen overnight but the current squad has plenty of talent and there is a great pipeline of young players coming through from the academy.”

I have a good feeling about this.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

@American_Gooner that lier made the thread :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Welcome back!

No worries, this lot is raring to go.

Aubameyang-Xhaka-David-Luiz-Arsenal.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom