Mikel Arteta: Mikspected Goals

What does Mikel need to do to keep his job in your opinion?

• Total voters

GoonerJay24

I’d say it’s almost entirely on Arteta. If we’d have started with the team that finished the game we could’ve scored 4 or 5 but nah let’s wait till the 75th minute to make changes. We look terrified, our game management is genuinely shocking and he’s gone back to the slow crap that we were playing before Christmas. He’s not learning AT ALL. He’s got players at his disposal that can win him games and he’s not trusting them.

They were rubbish, absolute rubbish and we played them as if they were Man City. Not once in the post match analysis has anyone questioned his decisions? If it was Mourinho he’d be getting hammered by the press and pundits and quite frankly he ****ing deserves it
The substitutes tonight clearly invigorated the team but most Arsenal fans wanted Saka and Smith+Rowe starting with Lacazette up front.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
There are some fans who just didn't much like Arteta for a number of reasons and wanted him gone, but then there are a bunch of outher fans who didn't mind Arteta personally but just look at the results, and when the second group is thinking he should go then it's time. There'll always be haters, it's when the neutrals turn that it's time.

Nothing against Arteta, he's a bit dull, but whatever, ultimately it's the results that matter, and the results are sh*te.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
He'll go at end of season if we fail to reach Europa final at least.

Not expecting too much from his replacement the problems just more deep than manager and for team that want to rebuild is BS

Hunta

Shivering Right Now
Trusted ✔️
He'll go at end of season if we fail to reach Europa final at least.

Not expecting too much from his replacement the problems just more deep than manager and for team that want to rebuild is BS
Imagine Josh Kroenke, Edu and Vinai deciding on our next coach. The same lads who changed the structure for a rookie coach after a season, made him manager instead of a coach. :shivering:

Polar Bear

This guy is just standing there staring into space and not making subs, waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting, what is he waiting for? we were playing crap and the game was just fizzling out at 0-0, and its our home game! we have to win and go for it, has Arteta not seen Pragues home form? they have not lost a single game at home, no one has beat them at home, not even Champions League teams!!!!

But oh no Arteta is just staring into space and doesn't make subs until 78 minutes, meanwhile by that time Sparta had already made 4 subs!!!!. Unbelievable.

I'm sorry but Arteta is a novice and is not up to the job. He is a nice guy, I'm certain he is a solid and nice guy, but for me he is learning on the job and not taking us anywhere but downwards.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Imagine Josh Kroenke, Edu and Vinai deciding on our next coach. The same lads who changed the structure for a rookie coach after a season, made him manager instead of a coach. :shivering:
Yes that what I'm worried it's like utd just clueless all around no serious manager will want to come here

Rasmi

Established Member
Lool bad night for the Arteta cult. They were a minute from bragging. Truth is slavia is so average we will still beat them despite clown in charge. And his fans will act all smug again. Inept manager