Mikel Arteta: Mikspected Goals

What does Mikel need to do to keep his job in your opinion?

• Total voters

Troopz

Established Member

That’s predicting 21 goals for us in the whole season lmao.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November
That's a stupid table which has been debunked in 1 game week. It predicts 0 wins at home for Southampton :lol: however bad they are, that won't happen and they just won this week vs leeds

amigo

We all remember what Liverpool looked like with a season of no European football.

We don’t look like a European team enjoying a season off, we simply look like a team that has no business being in Europe. That’s worrying.
I don't remember, please remind me!

Makingtrax

Planes, Trains & Social Media Rants
Really p!ssed that United lost to Leicester. Ole's going and Potter'll be snapped up before Arteta gets the boot. 😭

Riou

Average Community Shield Enjoyer
"Super-Computer" ...probably just a ****ty FM save.

I will happily bet that Arsenal will score over 21 league goals this season, anyone want to bet we won't?

Winner gets to become a Newcastle fan.

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Women
Trusted ✔️
I don't remember, please remind me!
Liverpool 2013-14
2nd place. 84 points 101 goals scored 50 conceded.

Liverpool 2016-17
4th place. 76 points 78 goals scored 42 conceded.

That’s what you should expect from a team good enough to be in Europe who don’t have to worry about rotation, injuries and have more preparation time than most teams. I’ve left out Chelsea who simply went and won the league without European distractions.

What are we set to do? On track for mid table, 55 points, 27 goals scored and 50 goals conceded. Very simple analysis but that is still horrible.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes
Liverpool 2013-14
2nd place. 84 points 101 goals scored 50 conceded.

Liverpool 2016-17
4th place. 76 points 78 goals scored 42 conceded.

That’s what you should expect from a team good enough to be in Europe who don’t have to worry about rotation, injuries and have more preparation time than most teams. I’ve left out Chelsea who simply went and won the league without European distractions.

What are we set to do? On track for mid table, 55 points, 27 goals scored and 50 goals conceded. Very simple analysis but that is still horrible.

Liverpool had a defence of Johnson-Sakho-Skrtel-Flannagan with Mignolet in goals and Gerrard as a defensive midfielder too. Meanwhile Arteta has his own defence, keeper and midfielders like Partey and Lokonga he brought to the club himself. Only thing we lack perhaps is a world class players like Suarez up front but we've got more than enough in that regard.

OnlyOne

Who Mods the Mods?
Trusted ✔️
A lot of spot-on posting lately in regards to football just not being enjoyable anymore, surprisingly from @GDeep™ as well. Not sure if it's the fact we're just not competitive whatsoever or team/manager not likeable. Mostly both.

Can't remember who posted it but someone mentioned about be buzzing when teams like United lost, but honestly not even bothered anymore. When we lose I get over it so easily, ugh I don't know, it's so sh*t.

Latest posts