• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
1 chance of getting in to top 4... 2 decent fixtures should be winning it to be even in the conversation

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I'm pretty much close to done with him at this point. Same **** every game, start decent for first 15 minutes can't sustain any quality control or possession. He doesn't seem to be able to coach a coherent press or coherent possession game at this point in his career, if he ever will be able to. The players are good enough to mount a challenge for 4th. Just not good enough and there's no other reasonable explanation any more than the lack of managerial skill.

Potter or ten Hag in, please.

Not gonna happen, of course, until the end of season at best. Real shame because we really should be making a run at 4th with this squad.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He is at fault for not starting one of AMN or El Neny next to Partey.
but hey, play the kids, Ødegaard is class SR can play midfield and so on.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Just not good enough and there's no other reasonable explanation any more than the lack of managerial skill.
latest

You're only 14-15 months (and countless posts on here refuting your raging ignorance) late.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
latest

You're only 14-15 months (and countless posts on here refuting your raging ignorance) late.
Yeah, you're right, we should've known about a rookie manager after 4-5 months (by which time I was questioning certain aspects of his play rigorously, btw). You demonstrate your "raging ignorance" even when you happen to have been proved right. :)

MaraDon

And yes, they are his signings, but I am positive he knew we were ****ed when Xhaka got injured.

Our fans deserve this, 7 years of nonexistent football knowledge from our fanbase bring us to this. Playing 19-year-old mediocre kids and bashing on our senior footballers, asking for Wenger to be sacked and while saying top 4 is not good enough. Everton is more excited than us.

I am so angry because "i told you so" and "careful what you wish for" are just not enough.

Arteta is not the problem. Is you guys.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
And yes, they are his signings, but I am positive he knew we were ****ed when Xhaka got injured.

Our fans deserve this, 7 years of nonexistent football knowledge from our fanbase bring us to this. Playing 19-year-old mediocre kids and bashing on our senior footballers, asking for Wenger to be sacked and while saying top 4 is not good enough. Everton is more excited than us.

I am so angry because "i told you so" and "careful what you wish for" are just not enough.

Arteta is not the problem. Is you guys.

Respectfully, **** that. The manager is the problem.

Fans have no bearing on what is going on at Arsenal past Wenger.

There has been enough time and money spent on this team for us to want more and better.

MaraDon

Respectfully, **** that. The manager is the problem.

Fans have no bearing on what is going on at Arsenal past Wenger.

There has been enough time and money spent on this team for us to want more and better.
lol, you absolutely know that is not true.
if fans had no say El Neny would have started today.

El Duderino

Moreover, this defeat was of his own making.

He got it right, Palace were completely rattled. But he chckened out as per and we let them run at us.

Said it on the match thread, if his Plan A doesn’t work or the oposing manager changes the gameplan to match his, Arteta is **** out of luck.

This has been the norm with Arteta. He can’t keep the frontfoot on because he is a manager who prefers cowardly tactics.

The Brighton-Palace-Villa run is here and it has told us what Mikel Arteta and his 130m worth of upgrades trully are.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Emotions aside, it's just not working with Arteta.

Bold move, risky move, didn't work. It's been 2 years now. No improvements, no fire, nothing to look forward to.

We need fresh ideas and someone who can set up these players to play their nautral game.

No hard feelings. We move on...

El Duderino

lol, you absolutely know that is not true.
if fans had no say El Neny would have started today.

He’s not playing because even someone as inept as Mikel can’t start him ahead of any of our other midfield options.

I’m sorry, but this, today, brighton are the norm under Arteta. He just can’t manage a team.

El Duderino

I'm pretty much close to done with him at this point. Same **** every game, start decent for first 15 minutes can't sustain any quality control or possession. He doesn't seem to be able to coach a coherent press or coherent possession game at this point in his career, if he ever will be able to. The players are good enough to mount a challenge for 4th. Just not good enough and there's no other reasonable explanation any more than the lack of managerial skill.

Potter or ten Hag in, please.

Not gonna happen, of course, until the end of season at best. Real shame because we really should be making a run at 4th with this squad.

Good to see you‘re turning on him. Only lol-ustaadh and Hairspray left.

Top Bottom