• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Why would he be able to? Arteta is not Pep and no 2 manager sees pressing the same way. Every team presses the ball in a different way, some are more aggressive than others.
Some are good at it... Arteta isn't... Actually he isn't good at all... Nothing, just bla bla bla

bastun

Player:Saka
Why do Arsenal fans not deserve good things ? Can someone explain this to me ? Did we trigger some curse like the Benfica former coach who cursed them to never win a final ? I've been an Arsenal fan since Liverpool beat us in the CL in 07/08 season. So I've missed the best Wenger years as well.
What happened and why Arsenal became from one of the best clubs in the world to a laughing stock for all rival teams.
Can't the board show some balls and get rid of the spanish fraud + Edu and sign a top top manager and a technical director who knows what he is doing ?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We have the worst press success rate in the league. How can you be Pep’s assistant for 3 years and come away not being able to coach a decent press?
The same way you can play under Wenger and be Pep's assistant and not understand or employ basic passing triangles consistently.

Kav

Established Member
We have the worst press success rate in the league. How can you be Pep’s assistant for 3 years and come away not being able to coach a decent press?
This is so important but don’t get @AbouCuéllar started on pressing. 🤣

He tries the implement his ideas but continues to fail at every turn in how he does it. It isn’t like Arteta’s ideas are all bad it’s that the execution is so poor that it makes the team looks worse.

This is exactly why I am of the view that he isn’t fit to be our manager because he has had enough time to know what he wants to do and he’s had the resources to bring it together and he has had the opportunities to make it work and he has not achieved this in almost 2 years. You can’t keep failing to develop a coherent passing game or possession play and ask for time. There are times this season where the players can’t string together 5 passes. That is poor. What the hell has he been doing and why should he be paid for the crap on display?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Give me Ten Hag... With the time Arteta had in this club we would be playing beautiful football while playing youngsters and developing them. Look at Nelson, Martinelli, Balogun, Nketiah, Willock, Saliba, etc. None developing under him. Some of them had to leave to start growing as players.

Had almost forgot about Balogun. The poor guy needs a loan in january since Arteta refuse to play him, even against farmers in the Copacabana Cup.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Why would he be able to? Arteta is not Pep and no 2 manager sees pressing the same way. Every team presses the ball in a different way, some are more aggressive than others.
I'm really not trying to have a go at your personally but why is it that you refuse to assign any blame to Arteta for anything he does? The Saliba situation is somehow not his fault. His inability to coach what he should have picked up from the masters he's had the privilege of learning from is somehow not his fault. Is he at fault for any of his shortcomings as a manager in your view or is he a victim bravely soldiering through this cruel world with saboteurs stalking him every waking moment, their nefarious deeds masking his delicate genius?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why do Arsenal fans not deserve good things ? Can someone explain this to me ? Did we trigger some curse like the Benfica former coach who cursed them to never win a final ? I've been an Arsenal fan since Liverpool beat us in the CL in 07/08 season. So I've missed the best Wenger years as well.
What happened and why Arsenal became from one of the best clubs in the world to a laughing stock for all rival teams.
Can't the board show some balls and get rid of the spanish fraud + Edu and sign a top top manager and a technical director who knows what he is doing ?

You must have missed the Columbian curse mate.

Once we did Ospina wrong, one of his biggest supporters came on here and doomed Arsenal.

We laughed then, we ain’t laughing now.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'm really not trying to have a go at your personally but why is it that you refuse to assign any blame to Arteta for anything he does? The Saliba situation is somehow not his fault. His inability to coach what he should have picked up from the masters he's had the privilege of learning from is somehow not his fault. Is he at fault for any of his shortcomings as a manager in your view or is he a victim bravely soldiering through this cruel world with saboteurs stalking him every waking moment, their nefarious deeds masking his delicate genius?

I’ll have a go at him personally. The short answer is he’s an idiot.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Newcastle are immediately being linked with some of the best names available to turn their ship around. I'm genuinely not sure why we aren't doing the same thing...

Hiring the best DOF in Europe will probably cost you what, a few million a year? The best available manager might cost you around 200kpw in wages if you hire a superstar...combine the two and that's still tens of millions of pounds cheaper than the route we are taking.

The Kroenke's are known for being cheap so it's genuinely puzzling that we aren't going for the solution that gets you the most bang for your buck. We just do everything wrong ffs.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He says this whilst him and his team sit there stinking up the place despite a lot of people’s groaning 🙄

Sure as hell hasn’t put them off. Maybe there are just more fans of the club than supporters of your bs Mikel.
Putting future artetas off management is a very noble thing to do. More Artetas will kill football as they will bore people to death

Kav

Established Member
We’re kinda ****ty at this football thing at the moment. Do not worry friends, all things are temporary. This too shall pass.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom